Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

Corkfeen wrote: »
    That attempt at condescension failed miserably. :rolleyes: You create an extremely complex scenario by labeling parents as actors. Everyone involved in the event would be required to have a certain degree of knowledge that the event had never occurred. This results in a large web of lies where at least one person would reveal the truth. What exactly do these actors do after pretending to be the parents of massacred children btw? How exactly is this more plausible than human behaviour being erratic after an extremely shocking and horrible experience?

Accusing people of being actors and the likes is not new to conspiracies. I was only reading about a 7/7 victim, Rachel North who was treated in an equally horrible way by the conspiracy community. Her entire past was warped by the conspiracy community and called into question.(This included her not being on the train and a claim that she had never been raped, even that she wasn't real) It was groundless however this added even more layers to her PTSD. How exactly is this fair on the parents of Sandy Hook victims who are victims in their own right?

Claiming that these are hard hitting questions is absolute rubbish. Jones and his ilk, look for milliseconds of video that they can attribute as evidence of an evil government conspiracy. A conspiracy can be found in everything if you follow this methodology and it appears to be applied to every event of significance. The government does not need to host shootings, they happen of their own accord on a fairly regular basis. Guns aren't going to be banned, semi-automatic assault rifles will be limited in all likelihood but these bans existed prior to Obama. There simply wasn't an inclination by politicians to reinstitute it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

But Corkfeen, I wasn't attempting condescencion. In fact I thought I made it quite clear that I wished my response to not be taken so. The "failed miserably" and the emoticon I'll put down to a misunderstanding.

As for the rest of your questions, most of which are peppered with the word "would", as in 'this would have happened' or 'so-and-so would have done something' ... well I'm not alluding to that and I don't particularly care.

I've stated that the man ... the laughing man..doesn't strike me as being a grieving father. He laughs, then gets composed for his camera performance, stammers through what appears to be some poorly rehearsed platitudes...and even gets his daughter's name wrong as he's reading from cue cards what she used to do on a day to day basis.

So, I'm not talking about conspiracies or gun lobbies or anything like that here. I'm sticking primarily with this guy and nothing else.
    That a load of children were slaughtered has nothing to do with what I'm discussing. I'm talking about one thing and that one thing is this laughing so-called parent of a victim.

Stick to that, and that only. I don't want to hear talk about rifles or dogs or anything. Only this guy.

humanji wrote: »
    I didn't accuse you of anything. Strange how you're so defensive. I simply was pointing our that you've experience with a tiny fraction of people suffering from grief and as such aren't qualified to give anything other than anecdotal evidence and then claim that this must be proof that all people can't possibly react differently to different situations. OR did you mean somethign else when you said:

??

"And you've huge experience with parents who've had their kids gunned down?"

No, I suppose not huge experience. But some.

Is that a sneer or an accusation that you threw at me?
    I'm wrong, you didn't accuse me of being an expert in others' grief and I'll gladly retract it.
    A challenge, it was, however, and a nasty one at that, as to my experience of feelings and reactions of parents of victims of violent crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Oh pass the bucket of sanctimonium ad nauseum.
    As if you're the only person to allegedly experience a death, even in this forum. Any idea how many here have military experience, for example?

Seriously . . .

JustinDee wrote: »
    Oh pass the bucket of sanctimonium ad nauseum.
    As if you're the only person to allegedly experience a death, even in this forum. Any idea how many here have military experience, for example?

Seriously . . .

I never implied I was the only one who has experienced a death. Most people on the damn planet have. I was called out on whether I had experience with the reactions of parents following the shooting and/or murder of their offspring and I have. You might want to follow the conversation or else just keep out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

I never implied I was the only one who has experienced a death. Most people on the damn planet have. I was called out on whether I had experience with the reactions of parents following the shooting and/or murder of their offspring and I have. You might want to follow the conversation or else just keep out of it.
    I'd suggest you re-read out loud your posts in question before attempting any retroactive motion towards some form of humility.

• Advertisement

JustinDee wrote: »
    I'd suggest you re-read out loud your posts in question before attempting any retroactive motion towards some form of humility.

Would you now?
    Thanks for that spark of wisdom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Hurry- D/L Dr. Oz Interview Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Louis

''When we were Having a DRILL''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Which would you choose if you were trying to get kids out of a school without causing a panic ?

1. Run, theres a gun man on the loose , run for your lives.....

2. Ok kids, drill time, everybody knows what to do.

Seems a logical choice .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Hurry- D/L Dr. Oz Interview Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Louis

''When we were Having a DRILL''

That's a standard procedure.

Many years ago when I was in primary school, there was a fire in the main building. The moment the alarm went off all the teachers said it was just a drill, but that we move quickly to the safe area.

In -all- major events, a teacher will try to act like it's just a drill. Hell, even a parent will.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Sixtus

Daithi 1 wrote: »

Jesus could be a work id card lots of companies require them.

http://www.salon.com/2013/03/20/sandy_hook_truthers_are_not_giving_up/

Wish there was a facepalm smilie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Sixtus wrote: »
    Wish there was a facepalm smilie.

There's always Picard :)

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Lol. I love the way in those kind of vids that nobody mentions the "handbook".
    The most abnormal and easily manipulated images in the slide show that set the background for the whole thing.

"The handbook is right. They are wearing badges" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,610 ✭✭✭✭Penn

A few posts deleted and one poster banned.

Discuss the topic at hand. Not other posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I was watching a Ted talk and I realised half way through, it might be usefull for people looking into the Sandy Hook situation.
    We had many discussions on lying and tells, but nothing to use as a frame of reference really.
    So heres some frames of reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,610 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Antagonistic and largely off-topic post deleted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Was it an experiment ? the mind boggles

good video interesting take on it

enno99 wrote: »

Very well put together.
    Haven't seen this stuff in ages, the father sure does look like he's acting. I know people grieve differently but something about that just feels wrong.
    Good point about the guy in the woods wearing army gear. If he was indeed on his way to the school to make cupcakes or whatever with four year old's, why was he dressed in camo gear. And many other what seem like good points.
    And all those news families in town, new comers.. and many dodgy looking photo's etc etc
    One the whole it all looks extremely suspicious but you would have to take each point and dissect it individually to see if it holds up to scrutiny, something I might try and do.
    Cheers

Daithi 1 wrote: »

One the whole it all looks extremely suspicious but you would have to take each point and dissect it individually to see if it holds up to scrutiny, something I might try and do.
    Cheers

I would like to read that if you get round to it

I would like to read that if you get round to it

Don't think I'll bother tbh :)

But I was thinking a few things about it. The father found in camo gear, if i remember correctly, he was wearing camo pants, he wasnt dressed head to toe in army stuff.. I would imagine camo pants would be quite a popular thing..
    Also, the make a pretty big point about the lad not being able to carry all the equipment on his own, but I don't really buy that either. I think he had 3 guns in total, pistol which he shot himself with, rifle he killed the others with and a shotgun that never made it out of the trunk of the car. I would imagine a pistol and rifle would be pretty easy to carry, even for a skinny teen, even with extra ammo.

Those are two major points in the lecture, easily taken apart.

• Advertisement

New video people are going nuts over. Ridiculous. I seriously wanna strangle this guy.

All hook files now released, videos, images, pdfs.

http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

I have noticed a load of errors with this presentation, heres one major one. It's absolute manipulation of photos and bad work. Outright lies. DVD is on sale by the way for $25.

@ (pause here)0:24:27. She suggests the camera was taken down for the day of the massacre. You can see the camera in only 1 image, but not the other two images. The image you can see the camera in (top right), is a different part of the school than the others, the far right of each image is completely different. You can easily judge this by the dark horizontal lines on the wall.

This is what it should look like..

157hxzd.jpg

Heres what they tell you it should look like (top right photo).. follow the third and top line.

2whe7sy.png

So whats the latest theory on this?
    Possible gambit to play to the CT crowd and get people to cry wolf over and over?
    Saw somethign recently on youtube about "new" technology being developed that lets them project sound right to a persons location with very accurate results.
    People have been complaining for years about this tech being used to drive them mad, hearing voices in their head etc, now its become a reality officially.
    Just a thought anyway.

Daithi I'd be interested to hear your views of the Sandy Hook incident now that it has beena while afterwards and the dust has more or less settled.
    Like do you think some of those people were paid actors? Particularly that man who found the kids from the bus outside his house and was then accused of being in that crisis actors group.

Torakx wrote: »
    So whats the latest theory on this?
    Possible gambit to play to the CT crowd and get people to cry wolf over and over?
    Saw somethign recently on youtube about "new" technology being developed that lets them project sound right to a persons location with very accurate results.
    People have been complaining for years about this tech being used to drive them mad, hearing voices in their head etc, now its become a reality officially.
    Just a thought anyway.

Daithi I'd be interested to hear your views of the Sandy Hook incident now that it has beena while afterwards and the dust has more or less settled.
    Like do you think some of those people were paid actors? Particularly that man who found the kids from the bus outside his house and was then accused of being in that crisis actors group.

Hi :)

I think it happened pretty much the way it was reported. I can't find anything that can't be explained rationally. Mostly because the evidence is "whack". More often than not it's completely insane. The chief medial examines was supposed to be an actor, then the family we actors, then the kids themselves (posing with Obama etc), and more recent videos from the memorial all the dead kids are still supposed to be alive and well (on tv no less).. Obviously this stuff is easily dis-proven. But after this there really isn't anything left to sustain a "fake event" scenario, especially since all the files were recently released...

What you think about it ?

I had decided long ago not to decide on it haha.
    I tend to side with CT's here because there was always a very strong resistance to exploring them.
    Now that it isn't so prevailent and vehement, I find it easier to just sit on the fence more.
    I have been super busy and have no time or even the will to do some deep research like I used to be able to do.
    I would find it strange if the most popular version of this CT is all true.
    At best I would think it might have been a false flag type diversion perpetuated by gov shillls. The Ct I mean there and possibly working on the shooters to cause it to happen.
    While everyone runs around blaming the "coverup" nobody is looking in the place the crime happened...possibly..
    There is an interesting one I think by Lenon Honor about the colour orange too.
    He looks at incidents simlar to this, maybe even this one too.
    Can't say its true, but he always has some interesting ideas.

Anythings possible. It's just down to frame of mind. You allow certain things in or not. I haven't looked but I think I was in this thread 2 years ago when it happened, certain it was an inside job or something. Don't quote me on that. But previous to that I believed pretty much any conspiracy theory that was presented to me. I look at everything with skepticism now, maybe a little to much. I think I heard someone say something about a balance between the two is a good place to be, maybe I'll come to that place sometime. But for now I'm very sinacle towards this stuff. :)

O, Im gonna listen to some Lenon Honor and get back to you about him. New name to me. Cheers :)

FBI officers became suspicious of Adam Lanza when hew as only 12 because he had been able to hack past a government website's security
    His mother Nancy was able to convince the agents that there was no cause for concern, that he was 'just testing himself' with computer hacking
    Eight years later, he killed his mother, 26 people at Sandy Hook Elementary School and then himself

http://www.ablxboston.com/national/36790-fbi-officers-went-to-sandy-hook-shooter-adam-lanza-s-home-in-2004.html#sthash.f9IFPnTc.dpuf

• Advertisement

I watched a youtube vid recently where a guy claimed that all the recent shooters were on medications for psychogical issues like depression and anxiety.
    I was on these myself when I was around 24-26 and I used to do some crazy things after a few drinks. I once took a chair out of a cafe walked down the steet with it, then thought why did I do that and threw it over a fence intoa yard. Then nearly got my head knocked in by a bouncer for giving him the finger.
    Before taking these I was and still am the most peacefull soul you could meet.
    So I would consider that theory seriously.
    Mix those drugs with propoganda or coercion, or even a bad home environment, bullies at school etc.....

Advertisement