Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    I have noticed a load of errors with this presentation, heres one major one. It's absolute manipulation of photos and bad work. Outright lies. DVD is on sale by the way for $25.

@ (pause here)0:24:27. She suggests the camera was taken down for the day of the massacre. You can see the camera in only 1 image, but not the other two images. The image you can see the camera in (top right), is a different part of the school than the others, the far right of each image is completely different. You can easily judge this by the dark horizontal lines on the wall.

This is what it should look like..

157hxzd.jpg

Heres what they tell you it should look like (top right photo).. follow the third and top line.

2whe7sy.png

Ok I see what you are saying there was security but none on the main entrance
    does that in itself not strike you as odd

I have tries to find picture of the part of the building that has the same type of porch structure as on the main entrance
    from what i can see there isnt that type of feature anywhere else on the building
    open to correction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

found this could be the location for the camera pic

was the camera Photoshopped or taken down this pic was taken 21th jan I think

sorry about the size

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-sandy-hook-tragedy-an-inquisitive-visit-to-newtown-connecticut/5320784

( scroll down picture of side entrance)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

And the saga continues yet again.. Hanvt watch this. Apparently this guy is an x trooper , customs and expert in school safety. It's doing the rounds atm...

For anyone still interested...

Advertisement