Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Torakx wrote: »

These shootings are a timely help for those seeking to put americans under more control by the gov,instead of the opposite which insanely hasnt happened in a long time i believe.
    You can't exactly categorise it as 'timely' when these shootings occur on a regular basis every few month.
    Here is another inconsistency in the case.

The only photo that the official source could produce of the "murdered" class is an appalling poor quality image. Its like something from a 10 year old low resolution 1st generation cam phone or a disposable 35mm camera.

Notice how blurred out the majority of the faces are to deliberately rule out easy recognition among its so called "victims".

mlnzfl.jpg

You're beginning to sicken me at this point, have you moved onto claiming that nobody has died or that these specific children aren't the ones that died? To be frank, you're using an awful event to push your agenda and are using such utter ****e as proof of a conspiracy theory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Amazing. I thought that the "theories" around the Colorado shooting were the lowest some posters here could sink. Apparently not. I'm not picking up another ban for insulting the same member again, so I'm outta here. It's just not worth it.

Its even sicker to use Holywood mind control tactics to prey on the emotions of the masses to push their fascist agendas.

There even a mention to ban free speech in one of those police interviews.

I predicted this event several months ago. :)

No you didn't. You basically attempt to use every event as proof of an evil government. Traffic lights malfunctioning would probably be a nefarious government topic in itself, as an excuse for RFID chips obviously. When there's another shooting in a few months, you'll claim to have predicted that one too. You've predicted nothing and preach Alex Jones as if he's the source of reliable information. The 'alternative media' sources that are used are an arse ways interpretation of the world with no truth in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Corkfeen wrote: »
    You can't exactly categorise it as 'timely' when these shootings occur on a regular basis every few month.

You're beginning to sicken me at this point, have you moved onto claiming that nobody has died or that these specific children aren't the ones that died? To be frank, you're using an awful event to push your agenda and are using such utter ****e as proof of a conspiracy theory.
    Its even sicker to use dishonest Holywood mind control tactics and main stream media to prey on the emotions of the masses to push their fascist agendas.

There even a mention to ban free speech in one of those police interviews.

If your stomach cannot handle conspiracy theories you should not be in this forum.. Simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

If your stomach cannot handle conspiracy theories you should not be in this forum.. Simple.
    And as had been said before: if your stomach cannot handle people calling your tripe for what it is, ghoulish, insensitive agenda pushing and propagandising, you shouldn't be posting it.

• Advertisement

No you didn't. You basically attempt to use every event as proof of an evil government. Traffic lights malfunctioning would probably be a nefarious government topic in itself, as an excuse for RFID chips obviously. When there's another shooting in a few months, you'll claim to have predicted that one too. You've predicted nothing and preach Alex Jones as if he's the source of reliable information. The 'alternative media' sources that are used are an arse ways interpretation of the world with no truth in them.

I mentioned in a thread several months ago that there will be a major false flag event that will take place in a school or shopping mall that will be used to usher in serious gun restrictions AKA attack the 2nd amendment. Ill try and dig it up.

King Mob wrote: »
    And as had been said before: if your stomach cannot handle people calling your tripe for what it is, ghoulish, insensitive agenda pushing and propagandising, you shouldn't be posting it.

Your another one that cannot handle the conspiracy theory forum without coming out in fits of rage.

I mentioned in a thread several months ago that there will be a major false flag event that will take place in a school or shopping mall that will be used to usher in serious gun restrictions AKA attack the 2nd amendment. Ill try and dig it up.

There have been mall shootings in the past six months. Schools unfortunately seem to be even more common. So predicting that a shooting will occur in a school or a mall is not an achievement because it's been happening for years.

Edit: Three mall shootings in just over a year.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/442037/deadliest-mall-shootings-in-america-timeline/

Your another one that cannot handle the conspiracy theory forum without coming out in fits of rage.
    It's not rage Rtdhs, it's simply stating the fact. What you are posting is simply horrible and would earn you a ban on any other forum.

But since you think that you exploiting a tragedy to promote your agenda is ok, then you should not have any objection with people being frank about your bile.

There have been mall shootings in the past six months. Schools unfortunately seem to be even more common. So predicting that a shooting will occur in a school a mall is not an achievement because it's been happening for years.
    I mentioned the word MAJOR, one that would be used to hoodwink the masses into foolishly handing over their legally held firearms.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

You see enough bad acting on your television set at home how could you be shocked?

I mentioned the word MAJOR, one that would be used to hoodwink the masses into foolishly handing over their legally held firearms.

Three or four people dying should be considered fine as only a few people die in a public place because of a gun wielding maniac? Populated areas are where sprees happen so it's not difficult to deduce the likely places for them to occur in; campuses, malls, schools etc. Also spree shootings aren't new, they were happening before Obama became president, going by your logic they were all false flags too but the second amendment is still intact.

Do you want the Mods to censor the gorey Holywood details, photoshopping bits etc ?

You cannot make an omelet without breaking eggs.

If you cannot handle this theory I suggest you also join Corkfean and exit that way.
    >

No, I don't want you to be censored. I just want to keep the ability to tell the truth about your claims and theories and call them out for the horrible, offensive and shameless nonsense they are.

If you don't like people doing that, you should stop, otherwise, practice what you preach and stop trying to supress speech that you don't like.

King Mob wrote: »
    It's not rage Rtdhs, it's simply stating the fact. What you are posting is simply horrible and would earn you a ban on any other forum.

But since you think that you exploiting a tragedy to promote your agenda is ok, then you should not have any objection with people being frank about your bile.

You persistently come out with terms like "tripe" "ghoulish", "insensitive" without proper engagement in the topic.

There are several posters engaging in this topic and like myself are convinced that this whole attack is a fake, How can we put our views through without posting the evidence?

Do you expect us to forget about it?

Do you want the Mods to censor the gorey Holywood details, photoshopping bits etc ?

You cannot make an omelet without breaking eggs.

If you cannot handle this theory I suggest you also join Corkfean and exit that way.
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

If anyone ever needs a few examples of spectacular confirmation bias, I'll point them to this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭AngeGal

It looks as if he can now raise the dead. :eek:

30culon.jpg

ABC News Service: President Barack Obama poses for a photo with children prior to speaking at a memorial service

Jeez you'd swallow a fridge.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Here is another inconsistency in the case.

The only photo that the official source could produce of the "murdered" class is an appalling poor quality image. Its like something from a 10 year old low resolution 1st generation cam phone or a disposable 35mm camera.

Notice how blurred out the majority of the faces are to deliberately rule out easy recognition among its so called "victims".

mlnzfl.jpg

I think they are pretty easy to identify. A little blurred but I dont think any of the faces are as difficult to make out as you seem to think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Sandy Hook False Flag and bad acting.

15 minute video summarizing much of what was posted already.

WTF is up with that Carver guy? What a feckin weird man.

AngeGal wrote: »
    Jeez you'd swallow a fridge.....
    Speaking of fridges and freezers, I wonder did the chief Coroner check the dead body of Adam Lanza for freeze burns when they removed hid dead body from long term cold storage for this staged act.

Apparently there was no trace or record of him for the last three years.

I wonder did Barack Obama raise him from the dead too. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

So, the powers that be, in their ultimate glory and omnipotence can't hire an actor that can stay in character for more than 5 minutes, can't get more than one blonde little girl and can't fake some documents giving their patsy a bit of background? They're also so incompetent, that when creating the "character" of the medical examiner, they can't come up with a more creative name than "Carver" or hire an actor who can't help giggling nervously? And for the cherry on top, they also have an uncontrollable urge to hide aspects of their plans in Batman movies?

I actually feel sorry for the NWO now. Their slapstick capers are just making them look foolish.

• Advertisement

humanji wrote: »
    So, the powers that be, in their ultimate glory and omnipotence can't hire an actor that can stay in character for more than 5 minutes.
    There would have to be a balance in this case on hiring actors. Any decent or professional actor would be known somewhere down the line and would be promptly exposed. (This is the very reason why so many of the parents have not been interviewed because they simply can't act) :)

No, being caught prematurely out of character is the issue in this case.

I can't get more than one blonde little girl and can't fake some documents giving their patsy a bit of background? They're also so incompetent, that when creating the "character" of the medical examiner, they can't come up with a more creative name than "Carver" or hire an actor who can't help giggling nervously? And for the cherry on top, they also have an uncontrollable urge to hide aspects of their plans in Batman movies?

I actually feel sorry for the NWO now. Their slapstick capers are just making them look foolish.
    The funny thing about all this is that so many will actually fall for all this.

"The bigger the lie the more people will believe it" Adolph Hitler.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Ha, this is great entertainment altogether!

Lets pull one of the most shocking conspiracies ever, that is found out would almost certainly cause the whole population of the US to absolutely freak out and case chaos like never seen before... but hold on, lets pose smiling and knowingly with actors. We might even get a well known face like Tony Hawk in on the gig, and in front of press make a very obvious attempt to get into character...

Lads, ye're completely bonkers...

Personally I think it's perverse to invent nonsense like this about something so horrible and tragic, but whatever floats your boat. God forbid if I was anyway involved in this tragedy and I saw people on the internet saying it was all bollox and never happened I don't know what I'd do or think...

There would have to be a balance in this case on hiring actors. Any decent or professional actor would be known somewhere down the line and would be promptly exposed. (This is the very reason why so many of the parents have not been interviewed because they simply can't act) :)

No, being caught prematurely out of character is the issue in this case.
    There's a difference between being a bad actor, and being so monumentally horrific that you can't keep in character WHILE YOU ARE BEING FILMED IN FRONT OF A ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE! You clearly know nothing about grieving or even the most basic elements of human psychology, but are a master at spotting actors. Funny that.

The funny thing about all this is that so many will actually fall for all this.

"The bigger the lie the more people will believe it" Adolph Hitler.
    And you've told a whopper.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Speaking of actors, can someone tell me why Obama was crying over the death of American children when he ordered the death of this American child?

Abdulrahman-al-Awlaki.jpg

There's a difference between being a bad actor, and being so monumentally horrific that you can't keep in character WHILE YOU ARE BEING FILMED IN FRONT OF A ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE! You clearly know nothing about grieving or even the most basic elements of human psychology, but are a master at spotting actors. Funny that.
    No.

If I just lost a child my eyes and cheeks would be red, tears would be continually be rolling down my cheeks before and throughout interview. There was no tears visible in this interview. (Just like Obama when he made that other crocodile tear jerking speech) :pac:

BTW that video has now got almost half a million hits since it first appeared the other day. (It had something like 4000 when I first saw it) Robbie is fast becoming a famous as an bad actor.

Speaking of actors, can someone tell me why Obama was crying over the death of American children when he ordered the death of this American child?

Abdulrahman-al-Awlaki.jpg

The kid could be an actor? Or maybe because Obama is a politician, as I explained before, and has to pretend to care. Just like every politician there has ever been.
    No.

If I just lost a child my eyes and cheeks would be red, tears would be continually be rolling down my cheeks before and throughout interview. There was no tears visible in this interview. (Just like Obama when he made that other crocodile tear jerking speech) :pac:

BTW that video has now got almost half a million hits since it first appeared the other day. (It had something like 4000 when I first saw it) Robbie is fast becoming a famous as an bad actor.
    You've never lost a child, so have no idea how you would react, or what you would do. You have no basis for you assumption other than wanting it to mean what fits you already developed plan.

No.

No respectable psychologist would claim that grief is expressed in the same way by everyone. You told me to leave the topic but didn't refute any of my points. Shooting sprees were occurring before Obama was in office. Why is it that they've become 'false flags' all of a sudden?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

I'm also convinced that they used a dead body taken out of cold storage from a morgue and dressed it up as a patsy, we have no proper images of him, did anyone look at the pictures of this guy, his ears are freaky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Some of the posters here should be ashamed of themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

There would have to be a balance in this case on hiring actors.

One hell of a role.. gonna be the father of this child for the rest of his life..

How do they hire for it?

What about his parents, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, extended family..

If the child isn't real, they're not real now are they.

Advertisement