Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Jonny7 wrote: »
    One hell of a role.. gonna be the father of this child for the rest of his life..
    This is the problem with many CTs. They require so many people to maintain the conspiracy for so long that the logical conclusion is that eventually everyone else in the world is in on the conspiracy with the exception of you and your CT friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭The barber of chewbacca

On the father being a bad actor bit... did people see any of the coverage of Paudi O'Sé's funeral. His son, daughter, brother, nephew and friends were telling jokes at his funeral. The congregation and the priest were laughing at a funeral. They must be actors too...

I've been around bereaved parents. They don't know whether they are coming or going. A lot of the fathers are stoical and try to be strong for everyone else. And for those who he think was "getting into character" - Maybe he was being strong and stoical and when approaching the podium he started to think about what he wanted to say about his child and that is why he got emotional at that moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Corkfeen wrote: »
    No respectable psychologist would claim that grief is expressed in the same way by everyone. You told me to leave the topic but didn't refute any of my points. Shooting sprees were occurring before Obama was in office. Why is it that they've become 'false flags' all of a sudden?
    Because we can very easily tell the false flag shoot out from a one. :)

The evidence.

If the shoot out was any way genuine we would see images, blood, guts, bullet holes, dead bodies, injuries, broken glass etc.

Its also kind of strange, a school and cinema should of all places have CCTV, how come nothing of this has (ever will been shown) ? :confused:

This is just like the Osama Bin Laden "assassination"made up story where they didn't have any photographic evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The evidence.

If the shoot out was any way genuine we would see images, blood, guts, bullet holes, dead bodies, injuries, broken glass etc.

Then please point to an example of a real shoot out for comparison.

Cause seems like all of them are part of the conspiracy....
    As is every bad thing ever....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

The evidence.

If the shoot out was any way genuine we would see images, blood, guts,bullet holes, dead bodies, injuries, broken glass etc.

Its also kind of strange, a school and cinema should of all places have CCTV, how come nothing of this has (ever will been shown) ? :confused:

This is just like the Osama Bin Laden "assassination"made up story where they didn't have any photographic evidence.
    Somehow, just somehow, I don't think the US Government thinks the brutal and violent murder of little kids by a crazed gunman is suitable for public viewing.

Whether that's because the NWO only have the funds and capability to organise a massive conspiracy but can't fake a video or it's because the US Government see no good reason to release it for public viewing is up to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The evidence.

There's only evidence if you lower the bar for what counts as evidence to include "gut feelings".

It happened inside the school, so you'd only see that if there was footage taken in the school.

It's strange that the school didn't release footage of kids being murdered to the public? Seriously?
    Bin Laden had CCTV set up?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,365 ✭✭✭✭looksee

No.

If I just lost a child my eyes and cheeks would be red, tears would be continually be rolling down my cheeks before and throughout interview. There was no tears visible in this interview. (Just like Obama when he made that other crocodile tear jerking speech) :pac:

BTW that video has now got almost half a million hits since it first appeared the other day. (It had something like 4000 when I first saw it) Robbie is fast becoming a famous as an bad actor.

That may be true for you, but not for most other people. Your thoughtless generalisations are as hurtful as they are ridiculous.

humanji wrote: »
    It's strange that the school didn't release footage of kids being murdered to the public? Seriously?
    Damage in class rooms, bullet holes aftermath etc?

They are quick enough to show this type of stuff on other incidents.

humanji wrote: »

Bin Laden had CCTV set up?
    The Bib Laden saga is another joke.

I am sure he had CCTV, going by these reports on how "sophisticated" this guy was made out to be. :rolleyes:

Cam shots from these seals?

(Most of these "hit men" were killed in a helicopter crash a few weeks later LOL.

Did we see any still images of his burial?

No. :pac:

King Mob wrote: »
    Then please point to an example of a real shoot out for comparison.

Cause seems like all of them are part of the conspiracy....
    As is every bad thing ever....

I would probably get an infraction if I posted images the aftermath of a mass killing

There are enough evidence of this about from the footage of US backed Syrian terrorists.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

I'm also convinced that they used a dead body taken out of cold storage from a morgue and dressed it up as a patsy, we have no proper images of him, did anyone look at the pictures of this guy, his ears are freaky.

FFS
    I would probably get an infraction if I posted images the aftermant of a mass killing

There are enough of these about from footage of US backed Syrian terrorists.

Real-life isn't the same as things seen on the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Damage in class rooms, bullet holes aftermath etc?

They are quick enough to show this type of stuff on other incidents.

The Bib Laden saga is another joke.

I am sure he had CCTV, going by these reports on how "sophisticated" this guy was made out to be. :rolleyes:

Cam shots from these seals?

(Most of these "hit men" were killed in a helicopter crash a few weeks later LOL.

Did we see any still images of his burial?

No. :pac:

what's your source for that, because the official story was that they weren't the same marines? You're scoffing at it like the official version is that most the team that killed OBL died in a crash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

RGDATA! wrote: »
    what's your source for that, because the official story was that they weren't the same marines? You're scoffing at it like the official version is that most the team that killed OBL died in a crash?

He's been told numerous time but ignores those posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

RGDATA! wrote: »

Same unit, but not the same soldiers,
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/08/06/seal-team-6-marines-who-killed-osama-bin-laden-died-in-helicopter-crash-ap/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

Why was the rifle still in trunk of the car after he got arrested while the victims of this incident were supposed to be all killed by this rifle ?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭whatstherush

Bradidup wrote: »
    Why was the rifle still in trunk of the car after he got arrested while the victims of this incident were supposed to be all killed by this rifle ?

The mother owned 5 guns. Cnn reports it was a shutgun left in the car, he brought in the Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns -- a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm.

+1

I don't usually got in for CTs & I don't see the Batman thing as anything more than a coincidence, but this rifle thing and that Carver dude & the smiling 'dad'.....something ain't right.

Here is Emelie from her facebook page (The girl supposedly murdered)

65050_138175279668255_408667549_n.jpg

which one in the group photo would you say is Emelie?

16156_137979293021187_24554965_n.jpg

facing the picture I´d say the girl on the far right is Emilie

obama1-600x450.jpg

This is substancial evidence here that some serious B.S is going on here.

Same red dress dress
    Same facial complexion
    Same smile
    Same cheeks
    Same hairline
    Same forehead

i'll would say without a doubt that these are both the one girl.

I would probably get an infraction if I posted images the aftermath of a mass killing

There are enough evidence of this about from the footage of US backed Syrian terrorists.
    That's not an answer to the question I asked you.
    Stop being dishonest on top of opportunistic and insensitive.
    What shoot out do you think wasn't a false flag?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

obama1-600x450.jpg

Same red dress dress
    Same facial complexion
    Same smile
    Same cheeks
    Same hairline
    Same forehead

Wait, you believe, without a doubt, that one of the girls who was murdered is, shortly after the event, in a photo.. with the president of the united states?

?

Wait, you believe, without a doubt, that one of the girls who was murdered is, shortly after the event, in a photo.. with the president of the united states?

?

i know...

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    That's not an answer to the question I asked you.
    Stop being dishonest on top of opportunistic and insensitive.
    What shoot out do you think wasn't a false flag?

I would have to take some time and read through accounts of them. It is not the type of subject you can haphazard a guess at and just pull pictures and video clips from the internet. You need to follow the story line, the plot, witness, media reports and look for and flaws discrepancies that don't match up just like this drama. :)

There are certainly several relatively recent shoot outs that I do not believe are genuine at all and these would include Aurora, Sikh temple and Columbine High School massacre.

I would have to take some time and read through accounts of them. It is not the type of subject you can haphazard a guess at and just pull pictures and video clips from the internet. You need to follow the story line, the plot, witness, media reports and look for and flaws discrepancies that don't match up just like this drama. :)

There are certainly several relatively recent shoot outs that I do not believe are genuine at all and these would include Aurora, Sikh temple and Columbine High School massacre.
    So you can't actually tell which ones are real or not because it takes time to "analyse" but you can tell when they are fake.

No one is buying that Rtdhs, you didn't do any research on any of those shootings. You just decreed they were false flags because it suited the world view you preferred and ignored the pages and pages of points destroying your vile theory.

So again, point to a single example of a shooting you don't believe is fake to support your claim that it had more video and images than the fake ones.
    If you can't point to a single such example, how are you comparing the fake ones to it to make your judgement.
    (But you can't point to an example as your point is abject nonsense as usual.)

?
    According to RTTH Obama is the Antichrist and should be able to produce "signs and wonders".

I guess one of these "signs and wonders" is to be able to raise this young girl from the dead so that she can pose in portrait with him two days later.

That is some miracle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

obama1-600x450.jpg

Same red dress dress
    Same facial complexion
    Same smile
    Same cheeks
    Same hairline
    Same forehead

This is bizarre. I just showed the pic to my mother with no context and she thought they were the same girl.

However, do we know when the family picture was taken? If it was a year ago for example, the little girl with Obama could be her sister wearing a hand-me-down?

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Oddball !!

Full, unedited.

This creepy guys name as I pointed out before is carver. :eek:

Its Its like something taken directly out of a Holywood horror movie set.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭moneymad

This creepy guys name as I pointed out before is carver. :eek:

Its Its like something taken directly out of a Holywood horror movie set.
    He has seen thousands of dead bodies from gunshots. Would you be a normal joe soap too captain america?

Corkfeen wrote: »
    He's been told numerous time but ignores those posts.

You were right.

This is bizarre. I just showed the pic to my mother with no context and she thought they were the same girl.

However, do we know when the family picture was taken? If it was a year ago for example, the little girl with Obama could be her sister wearing a hand-me-down?

Yea, I think it's the same kid too, the other sister in the family pic has a rounder face so it can't be here with the Prez.
    Very strange goings on.

• Advertisement

Yea, I think it's the same kid too, the other sister in the family pic has a rounder face so it can't be here with the Prez.
    Very strange goings on.

A few months can make a difference to the roundness of her face at that age. Also it's one picture of a kid. Angle, lighting etc could easily lead to a sister been mistaken for another sister.

It seems to me a more logical explanation rather than "the all-powerful NWO " making such a mistake.

Advertisement