Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

It seems to me a more logical explanation rather than "the all-powerful NWO " making such a mistake.
    Unless the NWO purposefully made that mistake so that people would notice it (On this thread for example) and then have other people discredit their theory and make the idea of an NWO sound even more ridiculous.

Damn the NWO, them and their crafty ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭The barber of chewbacca

Unless the NWO purposefully made that mistake so that people would notice it (On this thread for example) and then have other people discredit their theory and make the idea of an NWO sound even more ridiculous.

Damn the NWO, them and their crafty ways.

Please tell me you read the "all-powerful NWO" bit sarcastically!! I don't believe in a NWO plot to take over the world. If they were so brilliant and so powerful why haven't they done it already?

RGDATA! wrote: »
    Are the Irish relatives of one of the victims actors too? Maybe some of our investigative geniuses would have the balls to pick up the phone to them and tell them they don't really exist
    Act out a bit of grief, then act out a bit of indignant anger. Hardly that difficult.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

RGDATA! wrote: »
    Are the Irish relatives of one of the victims actors too? Maybe some of our investigative geniuses would have the balls to pick up the phone to them and tell them they don't really exist

They are probably Freemasons as well.

• Advertisement

Bradidup wrote: »
    They are probably Freemasons as well.
    The kind that are actually shape-shifting lizards. Freemasons by day, Lizards by night. Illuminati 24/7.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

This raised an eyebrow or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Why? Because 2 people who weren't there and have no evidence decide that it looks like a movie set in their opinion?

Another awful, unconvincing and opportunistic video made by people more interested there being a conspiracy than learning what actually happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    I noticed that myself and was saying. WTF.?

628x471.jpg

American authorities take the blocking of fire trucks, ambulances and hydrants very serious. IE A federal offense.

What would have happened if there was a real emergency in Newtown that day such as an apartment block on fire and these Emergency vehicles could not get to them?

People could have easily been killed.

Totally irresponsible .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

No.

If I just lost a child my eyes and cheeks would be red, tears would be continually be rolling down my cheeks before and throughout interview. There was no tears visible in this interview. (Just like Obama when he made that other crocodile tear jerking speech) :pac:

BTW that video has now got almost half a million hits since it first appeared the other day. (It had something like 4000 when I first saw it) Robbie is fast becoming a famous as an bad actor.

My cousin died about two years ago. He had two sisters, about a year between them. At the funeral one of them bawled her eyes out, the other sat there with no emotion whatsoever, had it not been at a funeral you wouldnt even know she had just lost her brother. Obviously she was an actress, right? People react in different ways. Even his brothers were all different to each other but there is more of an age gap between them than the sisters, hence why I'm using the sisters instead.

It is incredibly insensitive for you to suggest that if you dont cry, you're an actor or whatever. You need to get a clue and realise not everything is a big conspiracy like you think it is. Stop taking horrible events and trying desperately to twist them to make it fit your point of view.

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    My cousin died about two years ago. He had two sisters, about a year between them. At the funeral one of them bawled her eyes out, the other sat there with no emotion whatsoever, had it not been at a funeral you wouldnt even know she had just lost her brother. Obviously she was an actress, right? People react in different ways. Even his brothers were all different to each other but there is more of an age gap between them than the sisters, hence why I'm using the sisters instead.

It is incredibly insensitive for you to suggest that if you dont cry, you're an actor or whatever. You need to get a clue and realise not everything is a big conspiracy like you think it is. Stop taking horrible events and trying desperately to twist them to make it fit your point of view.
    I will only mention because I am becoming more convinced as the days go by that this is just a mind controlling hoax capitalizing on the emotions of the masses through state controlled main stream media.

The night it happened I wouldn't have dreamed of saying anything contrary to media reports because I did not know much of the circumstances surrounding this incident.

However by Sunday I could start smelling rats left right and center with reports and stuff coming in which did not add up much of which has already being detailed. I decided to wait for someone else to call the shots and start this thread.
    incidentally here's another quite serious flaw.

The webpage "RIP Victoria Soto" created 4 Days BEFORE!

So not alone could they raise the dead for Obama's portrait, they could also predict the future :p

This is a tribute facebook page to the teacher who allegedly told kids to hide in a cupboard whilst she told the gunman they were in the gym and was then killed. The problem is this page was created 4 days BEFORE the shooting.

The webpage was:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Victoria-Soto/448389438554831

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

The night it happened I wouldn't have dreamed of saying anything contrary to media reports because I did not know much of the circumstances surrounding this incident.

You were on spouting contrived "evidence" hours after the Batman shootings. I reckon it was more a case of you (as usual) not believing this rubbish but (rightly) thinking it would be disrespectful and wrong to entertain yourself with these stories so soon after a shooting that was even more horrific than the previous ones. It was only a few days afterwrds, as we all sort of got used to the news as it were, that it beomes acceptable to spout this crap. Seriously, how hard is it to simply recognise that America contains nutters, and guns should be seized from these people.

NWO.png
    Suspicious join date, i'd say. When did Obama start his second term?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

So on the growing list of amazing acts of incompetence by the NWO, they've managed to prematurely make the facebook pages? Despite the fact that you can easily rename pages and their links, with the new address being referred to throughout the page (even from the start). But sure, the page isn't there now, so it must actually not have existed and what we were watching was just faked. And don't bother trying to prove that it was real, I'm just going to evade any questions that might lead me to having to change my mind. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I will only mention because I am becoming more convinced as the days go by that this is just a mind controlling hoax capitalizing on the emotions of the masses through state controlled main stream media.

Nonsense, you and the cranks you listen to were dreaming up conspiracies from the moment the news broke.
    Just like you did with every other tragedy since you can't actually name a single real one.

You start with your preferred conclusion, post any random crap you can find that you think confirms that conclusion and ignore the points debunking the **** you swallow.
    And then whine about people pointing out how ghoulish and opportunistic you are...

You were on spouting contrived "evidence" hours after the Batman shootings. I reckon it was more a case of you (as usual) not believing it but (rightly) thinking it would be disrespectful and wrong to entertain yourself with these stories so soon after a shooting that was even more horrific than the previous ones. It was only a few days afterwrds, as we all sort of got used to the news as it were, that it beomes acceptable to spout this crap.
    The inconsistencies in the Batman staged act were almost immediate and stuck out like the balls on a male dog.

An example of this was the conflicting reports coming in from local news sources and witnesses. First reports came in of several shooters, then this changed within hours to just one drugged up patsy who couldn't even sit straight three days later in court because the State had him pumped up with narcotics.

This is exactly the way how the media operated in former communist Russia,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The inconsistencies in the Batman staged act were almost immediate and stuck out like the balls on a male dog.

An example of this was the conflicting reports coming in from local news sources and witnesses. First reports came in of several shooters, then this changed within hours to just one drugged up patsy who couldn't even sit straight three days later in court because the State had him pumped up with narcotics.

This is exactly the way how the media operated in former communist Russia,
    No it isn't. After an event like this you'll always, without fail, get various different stories coming in as each media outlet tries to get a scoop. Every single time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

humanji wrote: »
    No it isn't. After an event like this you'll always, without fail, get various different stories coming in as each media outlet tries to get a scoop. Every single time.

Indeed, the exact same happened with the Breivik killings. It started off as an Al Qaeda attack according to reports then they spent much of the night discussing why Al Qaeda did it. When they found out that he was white, it got updated to a muslim convert who joined Al Qaeda. It wasn't till like 3am when the details began to become somewhat accurate. The days that followed also had rumours of an accomplice. It just shows how most of the info tends to be garbled in the early hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

I heard the first day he'd shot a brother, and his brother was incorrectly named by some media as the shooter

NWO.png
    Suspicious join date, i'd say. When did Obama start his second term?

Ah here... A good friend of mine died a couple of years ago. The name on his FB page was changed to [his name] Memorial.

The teacher was in her 20/30s... and she only created a FB page in November... Not to mention the fact that no year is mentioned. Was it created in 2004 or 2005 or 2006... you know where I'm going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Conflicting reports from the scene of a shooting that has dozens dead and injured.

Much of it happened in the dark.

Get a grip

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Honestly hoping you are a giant troll and have as much disdain for your posts as much of us do on here. As i said, hoping.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Indeed, the exact same happened with the Breivik killings.
    It actually didn't. That was guesswork and/or propaganda put out by CIA analysts, and "experts" on FOX and front pages on the Sun.

These outlets and virtually every other still won't report on the terrorist being an extremist Zionist.

So on the growing list of amazing acts of incompetence by the NWO, they've managed to prematurely make the facebook pages? Despite the fact that you can easily rename pages and their links, with the new address being referred to throughout the page (even from the start). But sure, the page isn't there now, so it must actually not have existed and what we were watching was just faked. And don't bother trying to prove that it was real, I'm just going to evade any questions that might lead me to having to change my mind. rolleyes.png

For arguments sake let's say (just for a minute) that this was a Gladio-style black op carried out by the state, in this case to limit the availability of firearms to citizens, (Something I am all for FWIW.).

It has to be considered that this is the same state that proclaimed that killing 500,000 children was "worth it" in achieving their aims in the Middle East. Relatively, murdering 20 is a drop in the ocean.

Now if I was a Sociopath in the Pentagon, or the White House or some secret CIA torture chamber in Somalia or Yemen or someplace and I was to be involved in the planning of this treasonous operation then you are absolutely correct and that everything would have been planned to the nth degree over a long period of time. Nothing would be left to chance, or at least chance would be minimised as much as humanly possible. Like any criminal operation the numbers involved would be at an absolute minimum and every aspect would be compartmentalised and on a "need to know basis".

Despite all the planning and preparations mistakes can still be made. This too I believe would have been planned for. Due to it's history of outright lies a large section of the American public are highly skeptical of government and media claims. It would be inevitable that these people through the internet would scrutinise the details and and highlight the anomalies.

Under the assumption that this was a covert government operation I believe that many of these oddities - Libor, Batman connections, strange Facebook accounts, smiliing parents etc would be likely the creation of the same powerful entity that orchestrated the attack.

This would serve a dual-purpose. Isolate the hardcore, such as RTDH from moderates who feel something is not quite right with the official narrative and it also leads a trail of breadcrumbs down blind alleys for those whose only intention is to establish the truth and see justice be served.

Without being overly-familiar with the facts this appears to me to be a case of unhinged youth goes on killing-spree.

If, and it's a big IF this was orchestrated by some secret section of the covert services or the military then the only possible scenario IMO is that they targetted a mentally unstable and vulnerable individual through accessing his school records, medical records, surveillance of his communications etc. They would then make contact, establish trust and proceed to manipulate/brainwash him into committing this horrible act. This would be undertaken by a team of two, or perhaps more who would kill the patsy before fleeing the scene. Meanwhile another agent could kill the mother who may have known too much.

Horrendous, but not the massive scale conspiracy that some would have you believe.

Any suggestions that the victims are fake or the families are acting is preposterous to me on a number of levels. It involves a level of complexity that is entirely unncecessary to achieve the aim. It involves a morality that the US simply doesn't possess. Far easier and less risky to just kill the children.

It actually didn't. That was guesswork and/or propaganda put out by CIA analysts, and "experts" on FOX and front pages on the Sun.

These outlets and virtually every other still won't report on the terrorist being an extremist Zionist.

Rubbish, I watched the Brevik shootings live, everything was speculated because it was happening live, they didn't have all the facts, no one did.

Same as most other events, it's the nature of fluid 24 hour news, if you don't like it, switch it off and watch the news a few days later to get the full story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

The second shooter was very much the exact same and plenty of guess work occurred during the us sprees. No zionist agenda involved in either .Also the logistics involved for this shooting to be a government conspiracy is incredible. Speculation in these scenarios is always bad but this topic is assuming that everyone is actors which is far worse for the families involved.Also labelling every spree shooting as a false flag is more a sign of ignoring the truth than being enlightened to the truth.

Ah here... A good friend of mine died a couple of years ago. The name on his FB page was changed to [his name] Memorial.

The teacher was in her 20/30s... and she only created a FB page in November... Not to mention the fact that no year is mentioned. Was it created in 2004 or 2005 or 2006... you know where I'm going.
    Did you read the language that page is in? Check the bottom of the image. I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

Despite all the planning and preparations mistakes can still be made. This too I believe would have been planned for. Due to it's history of outright lies a large section of the American public are highly skeptical of government and media claims. It would be inevitable that these people through the internet would scrutinise the details and and highlight the anomalies.

We all from America? noope.
    Anyone scutinising the school attacks in China? noooope.

We're talking about a tiny minority of people who believe almost everything is a false flag, or some Zionist inside job, or whatever fantastical explanation there is.

For some it's a hobby, that's fine.. but for others it's sadly very real (and for people like Alex Jones, its a ****ing job)

It's weak to try and dress this up as anything else.
    Under the assumption that this was a covert government operation I believe that many of these oddities - Libor, Batman connections, strange Facebook accounts, smiliing parents etc would be likely the creation of the same powerful entity that orchestrated the attack.

You beliefs mirror your own agenda which should be crystal clear to any poster here.

If a bunch of overly-cynical types or whoever on the internet put this.. or anything else similar.. under their not-so-objective microscope.. then they are bound to come up with all sorts of batman references, and coincidences and oddities..

Which will of course.. validate their own beliefs.. it was the CIA, it was Obama, it was the NWO, it was the Zionists or whatever

How about this type of tragedy is the product of a society that has lax gun controls, instant notoriety through 24 hour news, an appetite for violence on tv and dozens of other factors..

and a human being with obvious issues, with easy access to guns, who shot a lot of kids at a school.

Jonny7 wrote: »
    We all from America? noope.
    Anyone scutinising the school attacks in China? noooope.

We're talking about a tiny minority of people who believe almost everything is a false flag, or some Zionist inside job, or whatever fantastical explanation there is.

For some it's a hobby, that's fine.. but for others it's sadly very real (and for people like Alex Jones, its a ****ing job)

It's weak to try and dress this up as anything else.
    Kindly pay attention to what I write before you go off on rants. If there is anything unclear I would be happy to explain. The above blather and veiled attacks are irrelevant to what I've said.

My point was that there is a large degree of distrust in both the media and government in the US. This is a fact.

U.S. Distrust in Media Hits New High

w_k9jssqk06nulsqorzbsw.gif
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/157589/distrust-media-hits-new-high.aspx

Record 64% Rate Honesty, Ethics of Members of Congress Low

inqvkhaz_k2xbsxntuoa4w.gif

http://www.gallup.com/poll/151460/record-rate-honesty-ethics-members-congress-low.aspx

It should have been clear that it was these people who I was referring to in my previous statement. NOT hardcore conspiracy theorists.

My point was that these people who don't trust the government or the media fully to tell them the truth want to find out the "truth" for themselves then they'll need to research items for themselves., with the internet being the most capable and efficent medium for doing so.

Am I clear so far?

I'll continue...Now if the alternative narratives are primarily focused on patently ridiculous coincidences (Batman) or bizarre and insensitive theories such as the whole massacre being staged and the victims relatives are acting then these people mentioned above are going to turned-off straight away from ALL alternative narratives and turn CNN back on.

Assuming that this massacre was a military/intelligence service operation with every fine detail planned for then it makes sense that the perpetrators would have planned for the release of disinformation after the fact to poison the well. This would help marginalise genuine attempts at analysing the available facts which could potentially lead to the true perpetrators.

Do you agree with above or disagree?

• Advertisement

Did you read the language that page is in? Check the bottom of the image. I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

Message to self - don't post after the pub!! It made sense when I wrote it!

But can you post a link to that facebook page? The one RTDH posted doesn't work. When I search for that page I get 2 results. Both show a join date of December 15th.

Advertisement