Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Sandy Hook seems unbelievable, because it is. :p

The official story of Sandy Hook is riddled with holes, Just like its non existent victims, sorry I mean actors.

(Note some of the UTube clips have already been removed)

WWW.Sandyhookhoax.com

No
    real people died at this event, regardless of your persistant denial of reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

No
    real people died at this event, regardless of your persistant denial of reality.
    That's what those that are pushing the agenda using main stream media would like you to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭The barber of chewbacca

That's what those that are pushing the agenda using main stream media would like you to believe.

But are those not in the MSM also pushing an agenda? How can you trust the alternative media?

But are those not in the MSM also pushing an agenda? How can you trust the alternativew media?

Alternative media just gathers the holes and discrepancies in this story and puts them on a plate in front of you.

Most of the evidence showing that this is all a hoax comes from official videos, contradictions in news reports and images as was already pointed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Alternative media just gathers the holes and discrepancies in this story and puts them on a plate in front of you.
    And never ever puts a spin on things or offers unsubstantiated opinions as fact.
    Most of the evidence showing that this is all a hoax comes from official videos, contradictions in news reports and images as was already pointed out.
    Actually, most of the evidence comes from your perceptions.

There are no "official" videos btw. A news story is a story, not an official report by any authority.

• Advertisement

And never ever puts a spin on things or offers unsubstantiated opinions as fact.

Actually, most of the evidence comes from your perceptions.

There are no "official" videos btw. A news story is a story, not an official report by any authority.

There has been plenty of official news stories on this case with contradictions as I have already pointed out.

Multiple shooters involved, alleged murder weapon being found in the boot of a car after the shooting incident was supposed to have taken place. Most of these alternative news sites just simply point out these discrepancies.

BTW there are reports coming in that some of the "dead" children listed were kids taken from the register of missing kids. I haven't looked into this one but I would well believe it. Here is a link from Ike on the subject.

We will know soon enough when positive identities are matched up with former missing persons. Someone also mentioned that the school used i n this incident was an abandoned part of the building. I would well believe something of this nature was carried out when rehearsing this drill.

There has been plenty of official news stories on this case with contradictions as I have already pointed out.
    What is an "official news story"? What makes it official and under whose authority is it verified to be 100% accurate?

Early news reports aren't always going to be accurate. Everyone wants to be the first to break a story, regardless of how accurate they get the details first time around.
    Multiple shooters involved, alleged murder weapon being found in the boot of a car after the shooting incident was supposed to have taken place. Most of these alternative news sites just simply point out these discrepancies.
    Mistakes in reporting you mean.
    BTW there are reports coming in that some of the "dead" children listed were kids taken from the register of missing kids. I haven't looked into this one but I would well believe it. Here is a link from Ike on the subject.
    And no one but a couple of crazies on a conspiracy forum and youtube have noticed this? Not one single person with a bit of credibility (No doubt you'll say they're all in on it)? Where is this "register of missing kids"? Where is the actual evidence?
    We will know soon enough when positive identities are matched up with former missing persons. Someone also mentioned that the school used i n this incident was an abandoned part of the building. I would well believe something of this nature was carried out when rehearsing this drill.
    You seem so convinced this is all a hoax despite their being no sound evidence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

This video can answer a lot of unanswered questions that cover this conspiracy and many others at the same time, I watched all 10 parts, the 10th part below kinda took me by surprise, I'll put the times and brief outline of what's said and include links in the names.

It's possible/probable that mind control is being used on people with "mental disorders", and all killers had some kind of mental disorder, including the latest in New York that shot 2 firemen, if the US govt want to use mind control victims to get some agenda across it seems they are and have been very capable for a long time now.

I'd suggest watch the video first then check links.

2:10 Dr Brock Chisholm US dept of the interior oct 1945, US dept of the interior oct 1945, "To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism, and religious dogmas."

4:40 "turn children into mass killers"...Milton Kline, psychologist-advisor to the cia

5:42 "you can implant memories".....Milton Kline

5:58 Robert jay lifton "what greater weapon than control of the human mind"

6:05 Dr Walter Afield Psychiatrist whistleblower..."you can control minds..."

6:14 Prof Barry Mehler Ph.D Ferris state university..."social control is the primary agenda"

6:33 "TeenScreen"... every kid in school tested.

6:40 Tom DeWeese, President American Policy Center....."all children...a 10 minute test that tells them nothing"

6:50 Dr Gary Null, Ph.D, Professor of science, Farleigh Dickenson University..."upto 90% of people will be diagnosed as having psychiatric disorder"

7:07 man behind "teenscreen" child psychiatrist David shaffer, consultant to us dept of defence.

7:28 Dr arthur caplan professor of medical ethics university of pennsylvania...."One of the scariest idea's I've ever heard of"

7:38 Dr Thomas Szasz Professor..."application of force against people who dont want to be forced"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

The official story of Sandy Hook is riddled with holes, Just like its non existent victims, sorry I mean actors.

The theory is hilarious. The reality, unfortunately, is not. I have read some comedy on this forum but this is.....actually, somewhere around the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

It's wrong that part of me, as horrible as it seems, hopes that someday, a relative, loved one or family member of RTDH is hurt or killed in one of these incidents, so that he knows just how horrible it is to see some paranoid fool claim it never happened and our was faked.

Conspiracies are great, but to actively insult the memories of dead children because you simply don't like Obama is just twisted.

• Advertisement

Sonics2k wrote: »
    It's wrong that part of me, as horrible as it seems, hopes that someday, a relative, loved one or family member of RTDH is hurt or killed in one of these incidents, so that he knows just how horrible it is to see some paranoid fool claim it never happened and our was faked.

Conspiracies are great, but to actively insult the memories of dead children because you simply don't like Obama is just twisted.

If there was more evidence of this "atrocity" more would actually believe in it.

The excuses, and bad acting, conflicting reports and stories are now becoming a bit of a joke. It doesn't take too much to distinguish a Holywood job from the real thing. :)

It's wrong that part of me, as horrible as it seems, hopes that someday, a relative, loved one or family member of RTDH is hurt or killed in one of these incidents

Yes it is wrong!

RTDH's view's differ a bit from mine, we're all unique after all, but some point's are the same.

I believe that most of these savage acts are intended to disturb and influence public opinion, the "bush"master rifle ( www.bushmaster.com ) in particular are getting all the attention lately, and stories have been changed as they go along, in the CT shooting I fully believe that the rifle was in the boot of the car and falsely later changed to the weapon used in the killings, also Gerald Pickering, the latest shooter in NY state also had surprisingly a bushmaster rifle, a lethal piece of kit by all accounts, just click the link to see why.

The point I'm trying to get at is that I believe 100% that mind control techniques are at play here and elsewhere, it's very hard to control a readily armed resistance, look at Mexico as an example, actually I believe the US used Mexico as a testing ground and stood back to see what happened, now they realise that a public with just as much gun power can and does fight back against heavily armed govt agents, so now it's time to use a different technique, madmen with bushmasters that slaughter kids and general public to get the people to support a govt drive to rid the people of guns that can actually fight back against heavily armed federal agents that seek full control over all people.

I'll get back to it later................................

EDIT:

Gunwalking.............http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

stuar wrote: »

The point I'm trying to get at is that I believe 100% that mind control techniques are at play here and elsewhere, it's very hard to control a readily armed resistance, look at Mexico as an example, actually I believe the US used Mexico as a testing ground and stood back to see what happened, now they realise that a public with just as much gun power can and does fight back against heavily armed govt agents, so now it's time to use a different technique, madmen with bushmasters that slaughter kids and general public to get the people to support a govt drive to rid the people of guns that can actually fight back against heavily armed federal agents that seek full control over all people.

Why don't they just pass a bill then, like the Clinton administration did?

I've heard many CTers express the opinion that the Democrats and Republicans actually work together.. if that was the case, then they would just simply pass a bill banning such weapons.

Funny how that belief is suddenly brushed under the carpet and replaced with another contradictory one.

If there was more evidence of this "atrocity" more would actually believe in it.
    What planet do you live on?

Nearly everyone has no doubt that this was the work of a lone gunman. Why? Because for the US government to have orchestrated the event as part of some extremely convoluted grand scheme to disarm the public to install some form of authoritarian NWO system sounds farfetched and nothing short of mad.

Most people "believe in it" (If you can even use the word "believe" in this context). The only people who don't are those who find conspiracies in anything and everything.
    The excuses, and bad acting, conflicting reports and stories are now becoming a bit of a joke.
    What excuses? What bad acting? How on earth have you managed to convince yourself that EVERYONE involved in the story is an actor with the ability to completely hide the truth from their friends and family?
    It doesn't take too much to distinguish a Holywood job from the real thing. :)
    Do you have any actual evidence that it was staged? How many people do you think they paid off?

Do you have any actual evidence that it was staged? How many people do you think they paid off?
    I have posted enough evidence in both official video links and reports that this whole episode of Sandy Hook is a joke.

It won't be too long before they plan something else to take all the attention away from this one.

No doubt the next staged shooting will also hit out at preppers, war veterans, Christians and other legal gun owners.

Watch this space. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

No. He hasn't an absolute shred of evidence for anything he posts on this forum. Great craic reading it after a few beers all the same!

No. He hasn't an absolute shred of evidence for anything he posts on this forum. Great craic reading it after a few beers all the same!

These two stand up comedians are a good give away.

It was this one that convinced my brother who would be normally skeptical about these theories.

These two stand up comedians are a good give away.

This isn't enough evidence for a 15th century witch-trial

Jonny7 wrote: »
    This isn't enough evidence for a 15th century witch-trial

Its those little foxes that destroy the vines. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It was this one that convinced my brother who would be normally skeptical about these theories.
    Why? What's convincing about it?
    What about the myriad of problems pointed out about the theory that you've been ignoring? Did you tell him about those or were you selective in the facts you gave him?

Why would they hire such rank amateur actors? Why allow the footage that blows the entire story up to slip out? Why hire actors and make fake children in the first place?

When you see questions like this that you can't and won't answer, what goes through your head? Do you just block them out? Or are you aware of how weak and full of holes your nonsense is, but just don't care?

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    What about the myriad of problems pointed out about the theory that you've been ignoring? Did you tell him about those or were you selective in the facts you gave him?

Why would they hire such rank amateur actors? Why allow the footage that blows the entire story up to slip out? Why hire actors and make fake children in the first place?

When you see questions like this that you can't and won't answer, what goes through your head? Do you just block them out? Or are you aware of how weak and full of holes your nonsense is, but just don't care?

What usually happens with these incidents, someone sees a hole, like bad acting, eg Parkers speech. then they see other holes, like Carvers show. Eventually the whole Sandy Hook incident looks like a piece of Swiss Cheese. Ie its full of holes. :)

What usually happens with these incidents, someone sees a hole, like bad acting, eg Parkers speech. then they see other holes, like Carvers show. Eventually the whole Sandy Hook incident looks like a piece of Swiss Cheese. Ie its full of holes. :)

Kind of like the way flat-earth theorists find loads of holes in the fact that the Earth is round yeah?

Those kind of holes.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Except it's repeatedly explained to you that they aren't holes but only look like holes if you are ignorant and dishonest. You just ignore those points.
    Just like you ignored all of the questions in my post.

So here's the deal. Answer them directly and in full in your next post, or it will be an admission that you can't, realise that your theory doesn't make sense, but are promoting it anyway cause it suits your agenda more than the truth.

Why don't they just pass a bill then, like the Clinton administration did?

I've heard many CTers express the opinion that the Democrats and Republicans actually work together.. if that was the case, then they would just simply pass a bill banning such weapons.

Funny how that belief is suddenly brushed under the carpet and replaced with another contradictory one.

Please explain what the fcuk you are talking about.....

EDIT:
    I hold my own beliefs so dont try snowball me with anybody

stuar wrote: »
    Please explain what the fcuk you are talking about.....

This

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

This passed in 1994.
    now they realise that a public with just as much gun power can and does fight back against heavily armed govt agents, so now it's time to use a different technique, madmen with bushmasters that slaughter kids and general public to get the people to support a govt drive to rid the people of guns that can actually fight back against heavily armed federal agents that seek full control over all people.

Oh really? you might want to share this with the Republican party who would be more than outraged that their counterparts are secretly massacring children in false flags to try to pass gun laws..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Question for RTDH.

If the government is evil enough to kill 3000 of its people on 9/11, why did they not just massacre real kids? Why go to the effort of actors, inventing kids, and wtahever else you are claiming?

And aside from that, who are all the thousands of Newtown locals who apparently knew the families involved? Are all of them, every last one we see at these vigils on tv, they are ALL paid actors? Or are all the background folks we see at masses for them holograms or what?

Ive always wondered, if some folks here lived next door to a major drug dealer, and one night their own house gets sprayed with bullets, would they put it down to a case of mistaken ID in an attack aimed at their neighbour, or would they think the NWO was trying to silence them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Something tells me your brother (if you even have one) was spared the many questions you've chosen to dishonestly avoid in this thread.

I do remember you saying something about alternative news "presenting facts without any spin"
    It's a shame you can't emulate the misconceptions you have about the lies you put so much stock in

This

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

This passed in 1994.

Oh really? you might want to share this with the Republican party who would be more than outraged that their counterparts are secretly massacring children in false flags to try to pass gun laws..

OK a 10 year ban and share some sh!t with republicans?, what faction?, PIRA, RIRA, INLA, STFU?

The last initials don't really represent any faction, just my thought's.

I'm still lost with what your saying though, or are you saying anything?, don't pass the duchie, express yourself, say what you feel and explain why in an orderly fashion.

right/left/in/out/up/down/thisway/thatway..........still the same cube.....or haven't you noticed?

EDIT:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban#Compliance

read that bit...............

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Wrong? It's absolutely perverse! You wish death on a loved one of someone else by murder and why.? So that can feel pain that they deserve because they don't share your opinions on an events. You should hang your head in shame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Wrong? It's absolutely perverse! You wish death on a loved one of someone else by murder and why.? So that can feel pain that they deserve because they don't share your opinions on an events. You should hang your head in shame.

I dont agree with the comment, but can see what he means. Would RTDH still be showing so little compassion and sympathy if it happened to him? Doubtful, so why not show the same compassion and sympathy to others?

It's also no more perverse than some of the claims made in this thread alone.

Advertisement