Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandy hook ref in batman movie + father caught 'acting'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Wrong? It's absolutely perverse! You wish death on a loved one of someone else by murder and why.? So that can feel pain that they deserve because they don't share your opinions on an events. You should hang your head in shame.

I think he isnt really saying he wishes for it, more that RTDH clearly doesnt believe most of his own theories (he puts smiley faces in some of his "serious" points FFS), and the above happening would kind of end his hobby. Alot of the stuff posted here is comedy and great for a laugh but some of it in regards to bereaved parents being actors is beyond that point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I dont agree with the comment, but can see what he means. Would RTDH still be showing so little compassion and sympathy if it happened to him? Doubtful, so why not show the same compassion and sympathy to others?

It's also no more perverse than some of the claims made in this thread alone.

If it really happened yes.

But in this instance nothing actually happened because it was just a badly put on staged act with the sole intention to demonize guns and destroy the 2nd amendment. .

Why didn't we see 20 white coffins all lined up?
    Why didn't we see a procession of 23 hearses?
    Concelebrated services?
    Burials?

Reason, because it never actually happened.

If it was any real disaster this part would be in particularly highlighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Concelebrated services?
    Burials?

Wait....you mean if you saw all of the above, you would agree it was the work of a lone nut?

My balls you would. The only way you would concede the truth would be if I had the parents in the next room and dared you to go in and accuse them of being actors.

Wait....you mean if you saw all of the above, you would agree it was the work of a lone nut?

My balls you would. The only way you would concede the truth would be if I had the parents in the next room and dared you to go in and accuse them of being actors.
    This is exactly how they operate, they fcuk about with peoples emotions to push their agendas.

We will be expecting part two in the coming weeks,
    Will it be a kindergarten?
    Another shopping mall? (I doubt it, its been flogged to death)
    A library?
    Perhaps a theme park? Now this sounds like an excellenty place for a false flag. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

But in this instance nothing actually happened because it was just a badly put on staged act with the sole intention to demonize guns and destroy the 2nd amendment. .

Concelebrated services?
    Burials?

If it was any real disaster this part would be in particularly highlighted.
    So your proof is that we don't get to perversely watch them layout the bodies of the children for the press. Even if they did so,you'd have new stories of grave robbery etc... So all spree shootings were false flags according to you, strange that they haven't just happened in America.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭weisses

Corkfeen wrote: »
    So all spree shootings were false flags according to you, strange that they haven't just happened in America.

Where in that quote does he state that all shootings are false flags ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

weisses wrote: »

He didn't but he did label some of the most prominent spree shootings in America as false flags a couple of posts back. It seems to be a term applied to every major event on US shores .......
    There are certainly several relatively recent shoot outs that I do not believe are genuine at all and these would include Aurora, Sikh temple and Columbine High School massacre.

Corkfeen wrote: »
    He didn't but he did label some of the most prominent spree shootings in America as false flags a couple of posts back. It seems to be a term applied to every major event on US shores .......

I think I already pointed out the obvious "fakes".

Aurora
    Sikh Temple.
    Sandy Hook.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭gibraltar

Aurora
    Sikh Temple.
    Sandy Hook.

Why are you 100% accurate with retrospectively identifying false flags and have a 0% accuracy with predicting forthcoming false flags?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Im not sure a theory is the same as a prediction.
    Unless he writes "I predict", i take it that he has a theory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Question for RTDH.

If the government is evil enough to kill 3000 of its people on 9/11, why did they not just massacre real kids? Why go to the effort of actors, inventing kids, and wtahever else you are claiming?
    Every news story needs it own spin.

Surely you can't expect him to recycle conspiracy theories? That's no fun.

Mass murder, self-destruction and war in one decade and then nationwide plays involving thousands of actors, prop guns and constitutional amendments in the next decade. They're all false flags in some grand 1000 year scheme to install some all powerful world government. It's a damn shame none of the ones supposedly orchestrating it will actually live to enjoy any of that power.
    And it did happen regardless of what fictional backstory you want to create for the event.
    Concelebrated services?
    Burials?

Newsflash:
    They were private individuals and most of them young children. Why would you think their burials and coffins would be out on public display as a spectacle? Their parents, friends and family don't give a damn about providing evidence to a few paranoid conspiracy lovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

stuar wrote: »
    OK a 10 year ban and share some sh!t with republicans?, what faction?, PIRA, RIRA, INLA, STFU?

The last initials don't really represent any faction, just my thought's.

I'm still lost with what your saying though, or are you saying anything?, don't pass the duchie, express yourself, say what you feel and explain why in an orderly fashion.

right/left/in/out/up/down/thisway/thatway..........still the same cube.....or haven't you noticed?

EDIT:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban#Compliance

read that bit...............

It's a tragic school shooting, not some fantasy bond-villain government plot.

weisses wrote: »

He believes that all terrorist attacks on Western targets are false flags, and that Obama had a part in 911. Least we forget what we're dealing with here.

We're all guilty of leading this pantomime.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Aurora
    Sikh Temple.
    Sandy Hook.

And you can't point to one single real one on which you are basing your conclusions on.
    This is because you believe automatically that everything bad is a massive conspiracy, you then find anything you think can support that conclusion and ignore how silly and ill informed you need to be to do so.

Like for instance how you've admitted that you can't make any sense of this theory. You know it's full of holes you can't explain, yet you promote it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Not that you have a bloody clue how that might be done and why it's an impossibility.

Not that you have a bloody clue how that might be done and why it's an impossibility.

It doesn't take much to go figure the pattern. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Jonny7 wrote: »
    It's a tragic school shooting, not some fantasy bond-villain government plot.

Yes it's a school shooting, but there "maybe" other factors involved that you just don't see, such as a mind control victim with mental health issues that was somehow triggered to go and do what he did, if you dismiss my assumtion of "mind control" you are either misled or plain stupid, I posted a video and links earlier that clarify it's reality, if you want to dismiss it, your mistaken.

Yes it's a school shooting, but there "maybe" other factors involved that you just don't see, such as a mind control victim with mental health issues that was somehow triggered to go and do what he did, if you dismiss my assumtion of "mind control" you are either misled or plain stupid, I posted a video and links earlier that clarify it's reality, if you want to dismiss it, your mistaken.

Maybe he was a mind-controlled Russian agent? maybe he was a lizard person? maybe there were two shooters? maybe it was the mafia?

Let me check on youtube if there's any videos that make me cast doubt on the dastardly official story.

Yup.
    See an event > declare it a conspiracy > find and twist facts to support that declaration > ignore problems and issues you can't address > pretend you were right and wait for the next one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Maybe he was a mind-controlled Russian agent? maybe he was a lizard person? maybe there were two shooters? maybe it was the mafia?

Let me check on youtube if there's any videos that make me cast doubt on the dastardly official story.

You doubting such thing as "mind control"?, I can link you up with top psychiatrist's that say you are WRONG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Get Real

While Im not sure this guy is an actor, there is somethin strange about him. As we have seen he was called a psychologist on CNN but actually is a pet carer. He alsorandomly pops up in random newspaper articles in about two or three pre-tragedy stories eg

"It's a very great day and a lucky day for the animals in this town," said Gene Rosen, a pet sitter who volunteers at the dog pound and takes photos of animals available for adoption.

ALSO

Gene Rosen and his wife Marilyn have hosted birds in their Newtown yard for 25 years. They supply food year-round, and in the depths of winter they see wrens, juncos, and downy, hairy and red-bellied woodpeckers, plus many other birds.

AND
    "It seems like there's mutual things going on,'' Schacter said.
    Gene Rosen went to see Johnson for treatment of sleep apnea.
    "The first night, I slept through the night,'' he said "My wife and I laughed, thinking it was just one night. But something changed.'' His apnea went away.
    More recently, Rosen, 67, of the Sandy Hook section of Newtown, returned to the osteopathic center after four days of spreading mulch left his neck in agonizing pain.

AND

"You have to adapt and adjust,'' Gene Rosen said. Rosen and his wife, Marilyn were without power at their Riverside Road for three days. "Nobody died; I think people forget that

Read more: http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Lingering-outages-in-western-Connecticut-are-2156283.php#ixzz2GHcRRARX

<li id="hst_galleryitem_index1">From left customer Eugene Rosen and pharmacy associate Vicki Karavitis stand in Newtown Pharmacy & Surgicals with pharmacist Sirisha Mallidi Monday, Aug. 20, 2012.
    Photo: Michael Duffy / The News-Times | Buy This Photo
    From left customer Eugene Rosen and pharmacy associate Vicki...

Read more: http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Newtown-pharmacy-old-school-3829291.php#ixzz2GHccxHKd

"Thousands of people line up to exchange guns for supermarket gift cards at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena and the Van Nuys Masonic Temple".

This would be a direct result of Sandy Hook.

Readers comment..........
    "Go for it you lemning sheeple. Do you not get that the groceries will be gone shortly and then you have no food again and now no gun to protect yourselves? Ignorant, sad sheep led to slaughter by King Obama and his progressive minions ... Don't expect help from the rest of us when they come to collect you ... Sad, ignorant people ..."

Los Angles Times.

"Thousands of people line up to exchange guns for supermarket gift cards at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena and the Van Nuys Masonic Temple".
    Guns for groceries.

I see no issue. We're getting along just fine in the rest of the civilised world without every family having its own armory.
    This would be a direct result of Sandy Hook.
    A positive side effect from a horrible tragedy.
    Readers comment..........
    "Go for it you lemning sheeple. Do you not get that the groceries will be gone shortly and then you have no food again and now no gun to protect yourselves? Ignorant, sad sheep led to slaughter by King Obama and his progressive minions ... Don't expect help from the rest of us when they come to collect you ... Sad, ignorant people ..."

Los Angles Times.
    The "reader" sounds as if they're a paranoid schizophrenic with a fondness for conspiracy theories. He's probably one of the idiots who built a mini-fortress with food and weapons for the 21 December (As if that would be of any use in an apocalypse).

Just because you put his words in quotations doesn't make them valid or worthy of anything more than a chuckle and a shake of the head.

Guns for groceries.

I see no issue. We're getting along just fine in the rest of the civilised world without every family having its own armory.
    No Guns = No Freedom

When a country has The Right to Bear Arms, They are Citizens; When a nation is disarmed they become subjects.

Hitler disarmed Germany before the people were subjugated.

Stalin did the same in Russia as did Mao in Communist China.

Although the political and social conditions in today's United States are radically different, the principle remains the same: a disarmed public can offer no resistance, when the government has all the weapons and the people have none.

You doubting such thing as "mind control"?, I can link you up with top psychiatrist's that say you are WRONG

You're doubting such a thing as the mafia.. I can link you up to several history books that say you are WRONG

No Guns = No Freedom
    That's funny. People willingly and freely trading in their weapons whilst still being allowed to easily buy more weapons is your idea of restricting freedom.

What does that make us and the rest of the EU? Not free?
    When a country has The Right to Bear Arms, They are Citizens; When a nation is disarmed they become subjects.
    That makes no sense unless you're suggesting anarchy. Armed or not, you will always be subject to some form of state authority.
    Hitler disarmed Germany before the people were subjugated.

Stalin did the same in Russia as did Mao in Communist China.
    Oh look, a three in one.
    Although the political and social conditions in today's United States are radically different, the principle remains the same: a disarmed public can offer no resistance, when the government has all the weapons and the people have none.
    When was the last time (In the last few years) that a Western government opened fired on its own people and succeeded?

The most recent examples of a government trying to crack down on its own people can be found in the Middle East. Egypt for example, the government tried to crack down on the people using violence and intimidation but they were eventually forced to stand down. Granted, the current government is worse than the old government but that's for another thread. The country is fairly stable at least save for the constant protests. If the entire nation was armed, the situation would have been just as bad as Syria or Libya with civil war and huge instability.

That's funny. People willingly and freely trading in their weapons whilst still being allowed to easily buy more weapons is your idea of restricting freedom.

What does that make us and the rest of the EU? Not free?
    We only have to look back at our history books and see how previous communist leaders suppressed the masses once they foolishly handed up their guns.

No Guns = No Freedom

Which gun-toting country you residing in now where you can freely write your anti-establishment thoughts on a public forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

No Guns = No Freedom

How many people in Ireland, that arent criminals, have guns? I'd hazard a guess that it is very few.

That statement is complete bollocks. Guns =/= Freedom. Guns = Death.

• Advertisement

We only have to look back at our history books and see how previous communist leaders suppressed the masses once they foolishly handed up their guns.

Yup just like how people in England and Australia are being hearded into camps since they gave up their guns... :rolleyes:

Rtdhs, why do you keep clinging to your silly notions when you've admitted that you can't actually make sense of them?

Advertisement