Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed III: Freedom Edition In Stock?

Options
  • 19-12-2012 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if any of the Gamestop stores have this edition of the game in stock? It's a Christmas present...........for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if any of the Gamestop stores have this edition of the game in stock? It's a Christmas present...........for me.

You should try GameStop in Galway, I got it there a couple of weeks ago for €79.99. They have one on display in the window, so there should be at least one left. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

It's a gift from my Mum so it'd have to be Dublin I'm afraid. Cheers for the reply though. At least Gamestop still has them. I'll ring a few tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

It's a gift from my Mum so it'd have to be Dublin I'm afraid. Cheers for the reply though. At least Gamestop still has them. I'll ring a few tomorrow.
    gamesetop newbridge have 1 or two i think 045-438440 if they have them and you cant get in dublin i might pick one up for you and drop it to newlands cross seeing as its christmas :)

Cheers, I'll let you know how I get on.

Everything's quiet on the home front so it looks like it's all good. Does anyone know if there is a limited edition strategy guide available? I can see a paperback version but no hardback. Help me. I have a problem.

• Advertisement

What's a recommended game for playing online? I don't like COD or BF3. Something different perhaps? ACIII will no doubt be taking up most of my time from tomorrow onwards so I'd like to pick up a game where I can just jump in and out of in between AC sessions.

I'm playing ACIII and absolutely loving it. I played ACI back in 2007 but really want to pick up the others now. Will the gameplay be a lot worse by going back and starting with ACII after I'm finished with III or are they still really good?

Just saw that the first piece of dlc for ACIII will be released in Feb. Does anyone know if the season pass was included with the freedom edition or will I have to buy this separately?

Just saw that the first piece of dlc for ACIII will be released in Feb. Does anyone know if the season pass was included with the freedom edition or will I have to buy this separately?

The freedom edition was ridiculously priced tbh if the season pass was included it would be a great collectors but as it stands way overpriced for what uou get with it

The freedom edition was ridiculously priced tbh if the season pass was included it would be a great collectors but as it stands way overpriced for what uou get with it so no not included you will have to buy the dlc

• Advertisement
Advertisement