Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amphibian King opening hours over the holidays?

• 19-12-2012 9:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭

Was going to ask in a PM, but I bet I'm not the only one planning to treat themselves to a post-christmas present :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,861 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

RayCun wrote: »
    Was going to ask in a PM, but I bet I'm not the only one planning to treat themselves to a post-christmas present :)

I hope to be there on Sat and will ask, they first have to ring me to see if my runners arrive. Waiting on Brooks Ghost 5 Size 12 !!

Santa said i was a very good boy this year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

RayCun wrote: »

Bray and Oranmore open til 2pm Christmas eve then closed Christmas Day (we'll be at Fields of Athenry, St Stephens Day).

Re-opening at normal thursday hours on 27th through to New Years eve. Closed New Years day for some Resolution Runs.

AFAIK Ballymount are closed Christmas eve but hopefully, the guys can clarify this directly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

More to the point, when you guys expecting to have the Brook PureDrift in stock??

Due in early January. I'll hold your size for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

and also more to the point when does the sale start :D

• Advertisement

pistol_75 wrote: »
    and also more to the point when does the sale start :D

Sale has been and gone, I'm afraid.

Just to further clarify, because we are independent of any manufacturer we don't get huge discounts to push one brand over another. As a result we run lean shops with a only current shoes kept in stock. The sale we recently had was because we managed to pick up a few offers on shoes in all the stores and (like always) passed the deals on to our customers.

From time to time individual stores may get an offer and you'll hear of these on Facebook.

Advertisement