Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE] MV-2F 2-slot MVS motherboard, Puzzle Bobble, Metal Slug w.kit

Options
  • 19-12-2012 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

Hi peeps,

Not getting much interest in the below set-up in the UK, so trying my luck on the Irish scene :)

I've got a 1-slot and now a new 161-in-1 cart in my cab, and am more of a player than collector (oOoh, Sacrilege...I know!), so I'm looking to trade my 'redundant' 2-slot mobo and 2 MVS carts for "something decent" Jamma- or retro console-related. Looking to trade this as one lot only.

I'm in the UK, so bear in mind that shipping would be involved (at my cost to send the stuff below, obviously).

My feedback on eBay(.co.uk) is under 'ambro25' and I post on Jamma+ under 'L00b' (recently done a trade on there with Irish poster 'shagster' from Tipp).

Also, I'm going to be travelling 21 Dec-29 Dec, so there's no rush to this.

So, all that said, looking to trade:

MVS 2-slot mobo (MV2F), working fine (gfx, inputs, sound etc.) but with a minor sound glitch (not 'quite' stereo, music track/channel plays fine but effects tracks/channel is tinny). Issue might be a capacitor (or the like) with/near the 'speaker' volume slider, as the mobo was working 100% fine before I slid it to turn down the cab volume (should have used the cab pot instead :rolleyes:).

MVS Puzzle Bobble, original cart (checked against scans at mvs.gotwalls.com), tested and works fine.

MVS Metal Slug, original cart (checked against scans at mvs.gotwalls.com), in cardboard box with spare label (with serials) and artwork, tested and works fine.

MV-2F.jpg

SANY0055.jpg

SANY0054-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Any idea what you might be after?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Not really, so long as it's gaming-related and similar enough in value :)

An Ace Combat 6 stick (xbox 360, Hori) would be nice, but what are the odds...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Just agreed a swap deal on another forum for this lot, so this thread can now be closed/disappeared as needed.

Thx all for the interest :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement