Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Innerself

Options
  • 19-12-2012 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone heard of innerself tattoo studio its in Blackrock.They have a 100 euro tattoo for 39 euro on Grabone and was just wondering is the place good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ScriptedAlibi

This is the website, I wouldn't be a massive fan based on the gallery there but sure it's your own opinion that matters!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Thats what i was thinking as well just wanted to make sure.Was just having a look at the gallery and i dont think its my kind of place

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

some of the pics are decent, davids work looks like pics taken from somewhere off the internet unless he is very good at photoshop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I'd be wary of some shops using the likes of groupon tbh, but that's just from personal experience. I'd hold off buying a voucher until you've done thorough research on the studio and artists.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Thats why i asked here incase any used them.Im not gonna bother with the voucher its not worth it.I will go somewhere i know

• Advertisement
Advertisement