Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas Tree Photo Frames

• 19-12-2012 11:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Know I'm leaving things a bit late here but does anybody know of anywhere in Dublin selling Christmas tree ornaments similar to the below? Would be the perfect present for somebody I know.

516XfrPA5TL.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Not quite as lovely as those but in Dealz last week there were baubles to put photos into, as with everything else in there they were only 1.49!

I wonder if the place that makes jigsaws would have something like those, is it in Powerscourt or Westbury Mall??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭beeduybe

tfak85 wrote: »
    Not quite as lovely as those but in Dealz last week there were baubles to put photos into, as with everything else in there they were only 1.49!

I wonder if the place that makes jigsaws would have something like those, is it in Powerscourt or Westbury Mall??

Thanks very much. I'll have a look in Dealz later.

Wouldn't have thought of Powerscourt so if all else fails I'll wander over there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭beeduybe

Ended up buying the baubles in Dealz. Not as fancy as the ones in the OP but should do the job :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

if you're still looking, Homestore & more have some similar - think they're 99c each :D

Advertisement