Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin airport parking price?

Options
  • 19-12-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, I am going to airport later today, I heard there is some kind of booking system or what? Can I just drive in, park, pay and go? if so how much is it per hour?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

I thinkyou may have had to book already. But go to http://www.dublinairport.com/gns/to-from-the-airport/car-parking.aspx

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Is it for a few days or are you just dropping/picking someone up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

long term can be cheap - some of the hotels nearby offer similar prices and will shuttle you to the airport (free)

if its short term...no deal..pay the price they charge (and say ouch !)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

I ended up paying 7.50 for being there for two hours. Just normal milti storey parking

Advertisement