Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restoring the Thieves Guild

• 19-12-2012 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else find this to be the most tedious quest in the game? Doing those 5 jobs in each city at the moment its mind numbing.

I'm going to stick with it for the platinum trophy but even still they could ahve done it a lot better. Having to go through 3 loading screens each time you take or finish a job is the worst :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

I think having to find all those Gems was annoying enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Mods ftw! Haha. :pac:

I don't think the gems one is really worth doing unless you're poor.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i didnt bother finishing it. i liked .. whatever it was you got that you had to return to the temple.. was it a suit?

no way I was returning that

whatever it was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

The Skeleton Key? You were probably right. Much more use than the crappy reward you get for actually finishing the quest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

Adyx wrote: »
    The Skeleton Key? You were probably right. Much more use than the crappy reward you get for actually finishing the quest.

Turn invisible for two minutes once per day and full guild masters amour. Hmm

• Advertisement
Advertisement