Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blaa's

Options
  • 19-12-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Anyone know of somewhere that sells Blaa's in and around Cork City by any chance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

ash_18x wrote: »
    Anyone know of somewhere that sells Blaa's in and around Cork City by any chance?

from Waterford by any chance?
    Before we got all caught up in a debate on what a blaa is (and it is NOT a bap!!) I must tell you they don't travel well beyond Dungravan:D

I have given up on finding one here, I wait until I'm in Waterford/South Kilkenny for my blaa hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was just going to ask what a Blaa was...

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

I'm still in the dark.....

I'm still in the dark.....

enlightenment...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

So it is a square bap with flour sprinkled on it. Thanks got it now...

• Advertisement

Ludo wrote: »

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Ludo wrote: »
    Before we got all caught up in a debate on what a blaa is (and it is NOT a bap!!)

This means war!

don't worry cantdecide, Ludo is just trying to rise me, he tries that a lot...leave it to me;)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

Nothing to do with Sheep then? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭what the hell!

They always have them for lunch in The Woodford. I don't know do they bake them themselves though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

Sorry for the delay in reply!
    Ya, I am from Co Waterford, I work in Cork though and a guy I work with originally from Waterford City is always onto me to bring them in for him but I am always gone in the morning before the shops and bakery open! And yesterday's are just no good! Oh and I live passed Dungarvan and they are still good here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

Picked up 20 fresh bla's on my way to work this morning from the bakery! The smell has everyone lingering around my desk LOL. Don't know if they will last until break time!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Kilkenny's finest export?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,025 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

ABC's ciabatta buns are like mini blaas. Try them.

Advertisement