Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] House Share Partners (Skerries/Rush/Loughshinny)

Options
  • 19-12-2012 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi everyone,

I'm Stefan, 27 years of age, and a bit tired of city life. That's why I'm looking for people interested in sharing a house in the Rush/Skerries/Loughshinny/Portrane area, just outside the city and hopefully close to the beach.

I should think I'm an easy-going, quiet and tidy person to live with, I'm working as a Social Worker 5 days a week and usually spend my weekends pursuing my (at this point too many :)) hobbies. I wouldn't be big into mad house parties, but there's something to be said for living with people I could sit down and have a cuppa with every now and then.

I would strongly suggest meeting up before starting a house hunt to see how we get along and what exactly we're looking for.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, don't be shy to ask.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Advertisement