Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd Level account

Options
  • 19-12-2012 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi BOI, I'm just wondering about overdrafts on my third level account. As its christmas and presents are being bought, I am wondering if i have an overdraft on my account even though i didn't ask for one when my account was set up.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Batman18,

Thanks for you post. There wouldn't automatically be an overdraft facility available on your account. You would've had to request it when you initially opened the account or applied for it separately after.

You have a couple of options if you wish to apply for an overdraft facility on your account. You can apply online here, by ringing 0818 200 334 and choosing option 4 and then option 4 again, or you can apply in your local branch.

If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement