Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get engraving done fast in town?

Options
  • 19-12-2012 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hey guys and gals :D

I have a medallion I need to get engraved fast in town in time to post to Italy for xmas!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

-Vega- wrote: »
    Hey guys and gals :D

I have a medallion I need to get engraved fast in town in time to post to Italy for xmas!

thanks

try Richard Quinn on Dominck st, might be able to do it tomorrow for you, but you're cutting it really fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

If Richard can't sort you, try Jonathon in Claddagh Gold on Quay Street or Ray in the Watch & Jewellery Repair Centre on Abbeygate Street; all 3 are very obliging people who would do their best to see you right. Likewise with Edmond in the shoe repair place opposite Food For Thought on Abbeygate Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

thanks so much for the very helpful answers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

I went to Ray in the Watch & Jewellery Repair Centre on Abbeygate Street. An absolute gentleman, got 2 items engraved very quickly and at low cost. Also went out of his way to check the authenticity of a chain that I had which took him 15 odd minutes out of his way. Very nice and helpful guy, thanks for sending me that way! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I've had stuff done in Richard Quinn's before and was pleasantly surprised with the price at the time - top notch engraving too.

I guess all the nice guys in Galway are jewellers :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement