Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw Honey

Options
  • 19-12-2012 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi does anyone here know where I could get raw honey in galway city?
    I've try the health stores didn't have it and tried dunnes, tesco etc no luck any info ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

By raw do you mean comb honey?
    They sometimes have it in McCambridges or Sheridans.
    Local honey is hard to get or v expensive.
    Burren honey man sometimes in Market although I haven't seen him in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

I saw honeycomb honey at Moycullen market last Friday (on every Friday afternoon) .. I often get different jars of honey there

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kingster92

inisboffin wrote: »
    By raw do you mean comb honey?
    They sometimes have it in McCambridges or Sheridans.
    Local honey is hard to get or v expensive.
    Burren honey man sometimes in Market although I haven't seen him in a while.

No by raw i dont mean honeycomb,What I mean by raw is Irish honey that is not heat extracted :)

kingster92 wrote: »
    No by raw i dont mean honeycomb,What I mean by raw is Irish honey that is not heat extracted :)

Yep, wasn't sure, people say raw sometimes and they mean comb :)
    Spun honey is hard to get. Not all Irish honey is raw either. Ask in Sheridans re 'Galway Honey', it's dear for a jar and not sure if it is 'raw' or not.

Yep, wasn't sure, people say raw sometimes and they mean comb :)
    Spun honey is hard to get. Not all Irish honey is raw either. Ask in Sheridans re 'Galway Honey', it's dear for a jar and not sure if it is 'raw' or not.

Weres Sheridans ?Thnx

• Advertisement

It's on Churchyard Street (where the Galway Market is) at the Market St end, just opposite St Nicholas' Church. They sell cheese and have a wine bar upstairs.

It's on Churchyard Street (where the Galway Market is) at the Market St end, just opposite St Nicholas' Church. They sell cheese and have a wine bar upstairs.

I check it out tomorrow thanks

Advertisement