Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Indie Bundle 7

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Dear Esther, Hotline Miami, Proteus, Thomas was Alone, Awesomenauts, Little Inferno...

What the **** are you doing even reading this post this far?
    Aye, that's a ****ing AMAZING bundle of games right there. If anyone doesn't own those games, hell even some of them, they should be all over this.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Bought!

Okay now to see what I bought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Thomas was Alone was one of my favourites

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Have Hotline, and bought Inferno on WiiU (both are excellent and individually worth more than the average price) but what the hell! Ta for the headzup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Great bundle, just bought it mainly for Hotline Miami, paid $6

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,542 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Wow, they've added Tiny & Big and English Country Tune, along with two other titles. Been meaning to play them!

Forget the Walking Dead bundle*, this one is where the real innovation is at!

*by forget I clearly mean buy it as well if you haven't played its centrepiece game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Wow, they've added Tiny & Big and English Country Tune, along with two other titles. Been meaning to play them!

Forget the Walking Dead bundle*, this one is where the real innovation is at!

*by forget I clearly mean buy it as well if you haven't played its centrepiece game

I was wondering why Tiny & Big was all-over Steamgifts. Back to be Bundle-mobile, methinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Loved tiny and big. Bought it last year. Soundtrack, story and humour is excellent. Even the tutorial is cleverly done making it look like a gameboy and slicing up an entire level with a laser is quite fun. Only gripe is that it's a bit short. Definitively worth getting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

If I grab the telltale bundle can I send someone else the walking dead steam key (I already have someone in mind!). I already have it on 360 but wanna play sam and max

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,085 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

ShooterSF wrote: »
    If I grab the telltale bundle can I send someone else the walking dead steam key (I already have someone in mind!). I already have it on 360 but wanna play sam and max

Yeah, walking dead key is separate to the other games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

ShooterSF wrote: »

Yeah there are 2 steam keys. 1 for walking dead and 1 for the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Burgo wrote: »
    Yeah there are 2 steam keys. 1 for walking dead and 1 for the rest.

I got seperate keys for all the games in it, & was going to give away the ones I already have via the Steam Group we have.

Advertisement