Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone for Paid Sit-In Gig, Drummer Required

• 19-12-2012 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38

Hi all,

Our Drummer has come down with tonsillitis, we have a gig this Friday Night in Claremorris, Mayo if anyone is interested in sitting in, we are a blues/jazz/funk/soul band. Will forward all details if anyone gets in touch

Cathal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ThunderBuster

Pm me details lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 cathal02

How are things Thunderbuster,

Just to say I've pm'd details to you, just incase the pm didn't come through

Cathal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 cathal02

Hi all, Still Looking If anyone is interested pm me please

• Registered Users Posts: 22 maypex

cathal02 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Our Drummer has come down with tonsillitis, we have a gig this Friday Night in Claremorris, Mayo if anyone is interested in sitting in, we are a blues/jazz/funk/soul band. Will forward all details if anyone gets in touch

Cathal
    Interested lads iam frm Dublin but il head up to help you's you, send me the set list,, if it's covers your doing,,,,iam playn 20odd years, pro gear

Cheers

Advertisement