Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haiji Bays Turkish Delight in Dublin?

Options
  • 19-12-2012 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Does anybody know where I would be able to pick up some Haiji Bays Turkish Delight anywhere around Dublin? I know that it can be gotten hold of in Cork, but it seems a bit more difficult to find it in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Don't have an answer, sorry, but can't you call them? Or take a trip to the factory in Naas? I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭pawrick

Haven't seen them myself but the avoca centre used to have unusual stuff in the basement such as turkish coffee and would also stock smaller Irish speciality brands so maybe there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 pastylegs

Turned out Donnybrook Fair in Stillorgan had them if anyone is searching for them. Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭limnam

Superquinn also stock them or any of the "olde sweet" shops

Advertisement