Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Jude Publication

• 19-12-2012 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Dear St. Jude my publication to you as promised. I also promise to spread the word verbally to one and all. Thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart for your intercession and help in my time of need again. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Novena To St. Jude - To be said when problems arise or when one seems to be deprived of all visible help, or for cases almost despaired of:

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of, Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
    Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly -
    (make your request here)
    - and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.
    Amen

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

OP, I can understand why you posted this here, but just a quick heads up. This is a discussion site, not a notice board. Repeated posting of similar material would end up getting you bannned.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement