Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

itunes could not sync....??

• 19-12-2012 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭

i'm getting an 'itunes could not sync 23 items, look into itunes for further blah blah...

but i can't find anywhere to look over these conflicts, can anyone point me in the right direction??

thanks

ed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Not much info to go on ............ :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Has a jailbroken iPhone with pirated apps ever ring connected to iTunes or even someone else iPhone

guil wrote: »
    Has a jailbroken iPhone with pirated apps ever ring connected to iTunes or even someone else iPhone

Sorry ... translate.google.com doesn't seem to work on this sentence ...... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Piliger wrote: »

Sorry ... translate.google.com doesn't seem to work on this sentence ...... :rolleyes:
    Smart arse. Auto correct replaced been

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

Have an iphone 4s with a good few apps and music. Just got an i pad mini. icloud has sorted out my contacts and calender onto the new device, the ipad mini, but not the apps or the music. Use exchange so have my work emails on both now also.

Anyone know what I'm missing? Is there a way of getting the apps and music that I have on the 4s onto the ipad mini?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Thanks for that.
    Yep I have the iphone synced with itunes.
    After I configured the ipad, I connected it to itunes but nothing happened. ipad has ios 6.0.1 where iphone is ios 5 something, updating it no to 6.0.1 as well as installing itunes update now so we'll see if itunes recognises the ipad then.

Will post later

M three wrote: »
    Thanks for that.
    Yep I have the iphone synced with itunes.
    After I configured the ipad, I connected it to itunes but nothing happened. ipad has ios 6.0.1 where iphone is ios 5 something, updating it no to 6.0.1 as well as installing itunes update now so we'll see if itunes recognises the ipad then.

Will post later

I didnt have ios 6 on the iphone.
    Once i had upgraded the iphone to the latest, and same as the ipad, 6.0.1 I was in business.
    Also upgraded itunes, and installed icloud desktop.
    then connected ipad to itunes and it recognised it and apps and music copied over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭DriversEd

all i want to know is where do i check out these conflicts???

It looks like they are files that are not in the correct format. Videos ? Audio tracks in wrong format ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭DriversEd

still, how do i check them out, and then correct them?

Check the file suffixes ... And look around here

http://www.apple.com/iphone/specs.html

Advertisement