Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

redmondelectric.ie Discount codes!

Options
  • 19-12-2012 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Hey,

If anyone has the latest Discount code for redmondelectric.ie would be very grateful.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Dont think they do any online.... Ask Michael for a discount.... I'm sure he will help you out.... If not, bugger them and go to Dominic Smiths

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

What are you looking to buy? Usually a lot cheaper options around than Redmond Electric although if you go into the lads and ask for a discount their usually fairly accommodating. Got 100 quid of a washing machine with a bit of haggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭otto_26

What are you looking to buy? Usually a lot cheaper options around than Redmond Electric although if you go into the lads and ask for a discount their usually fairly accommodating. Got 100 quid of a washing machine with a bit of haggling.

Looking to buy a dual tuner Walker TV 26"... The only other place I saw that sold the TV was Powercity which were 29 euro more expensive... Not living near store so would have to but online..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

otto_26 wrote: »
    Looking to buy a dual tuner Walker TV 26"... The only other place I saw that sold the TV was Powercity which were 29 euro more expensive... Not living near store so would have to but online..
    Doubt you'll find a discount code anyway as their not a big retailler. Worth asking Powercity if they'll beat it

Advertisement