Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps3 game recommendations for xmas present

Options
  • 19-12-2012 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I might buy a ps3 game for a xmas present but I don't know what to get. Any recommendations please. I'll be buying for a young male in his 20s who likes shooting games and car games. No sports. Hard to say what his selection of games is so I suppose a fairly new game/release would be the best bet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Hello,

I might buy a ps3 game for a xmas present but I don't know what to get. Any recommendations please. I'll be buying for a young male in his 20s who likes shooting games and car games. No sports. Hard to say what his selection of games is so I suppose a fairly new game/release would be the best bet.
    Shooting : I'd say call of duty . You get campaign , multiplayer and zombies . If he's a bf3 fan then maybe moh warfighter would be good.
    Need for speed most wanted is ok aswell .
    Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Far Cry 3 is awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Dirt 3 is on special at the hut / zavvi atm for €12. Not sure you'd get it now in time for Christmas though.

Otherwise probably Far Cry 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

Far cry 3 is the best game i played this year. Id go with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

keelanj69 wrote: »
    Far cry 3 is the best game i played this year. Id go with that.
    I have far cry 3 aswell . It's class

• Advertisement
Advertisement