Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin kid with Barca.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,583 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Don't think thats him. The lad in question (and I'm not gonna give out any details as in teams or anything like that cause its a young child) is playing over here with a team. He played against my lads once, and I was expecting more based on the news reports, but sure ya never know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

CSF wrote: »
    Don't think thats him. The lad in question (and I'm not gonna give out any details as in teams or anything like that cause its a young child) is playing over here with a team. He played against my lads once, and I was expecting more based on the news reports, but sure ya never know.

If it's the kid from the west Dublin area, then he is over with Barca at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,583 ✭✭✭✭CSF

If it's the kid from the west Dublin area, then he is over with Barca at the moment.
    Are you sure? We just played that team in early September and he was playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Someone I know was talking to his father about a month ago, he said the lad was already over with the family and he was heading over to join up with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Don't worry about posting details so much, just ensure you own the rights to any image you might want to post!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Anyone else think they were playing the full pitch and get confused? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Don't worry about posting details so much, just ensure you own the rights to any image you might want to post!

We can set Andy Carroll on anyone that has a problem with image rights though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

LOL :pac: Anyone able to link that old thread? That guy losing it over his images was hilarious, if I had enough money I would be printing up a million of them and air dropping them over Dublin to rile him :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Bet a tenner he ends out at Pats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Ah come on, don't be a negative nelly. Let the kid dream. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement