Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How safe is Central Belfast?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

jemser wrote: »
    Planning on heading up to Belfast next weekend, been there a few times and never had any trouble. Can anyone tell me where the weekly flag protest to city hall goes? anywhere near Botanic Avenue?
    Cheers

Protest begins at City Hall and goes to the East, Botanic Avenue is in the South so you'll have no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Thinking of visitiing next month, staying near Riverside. Has there been any trouble worth speaking of in the past few wks? Some here saying "dont go there with southern reg" which ive kinda laughed off tbh but id like to hear opinions from locals.

And of course i wont be there in football jerseys. etc My onesies all i need :p

Would like to visit, love the city. Lovely place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Thinking of visitiing next month, staying near Riverside. Has there been any trouble worth speaking of in the past few wks? Some here saying "dont go there with southern reg" which ive kinda laughed off tbh but id like to hear opinions from locals.

And of course i wont be there in football jerseys. etc My onesies all i need :p

Would like to visit, love the city. Lovely place

There's plenty of Southern plates here, you'll have no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

OK sorry for any offence caused, but this same question gets asked SOOOOOO often!!!

travel outside the eurozone and get the currency.

it aint rocket science

To be fair the OP never mentioned anything about Euros.
    I can see how it would be annoying but some shops do accept them
    as some shops in the South accept dollars

Money doesn't have borders

Advertisement