Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,085 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

is this 3 games of just the xiii series? if so wtf, xiii itself was crappy for a FF why make more crappyiness, at least X was good so you can kind of understand why they made x2 but this ****... no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

That looks like absolute tosh to me, frankly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

cloud493 wrote: »

Just like all the FF that mention lightning then! least they're consistant

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,085 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

is this 3 games of just the xiii series? if so wtf, xiii itself was crappy for a FF why make more crappyiness, at least X was good so you can kind of understand why they made x2 but this ****... no

They sell.

Meh, it can't possibly be worse than Crisis Core.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

They sell.

Meth also sells, doesn't mean it's good

Games are legal and whether or not it's good is a matter of opinion.

They sell.

i find it hard to believe these crappy xiii spin offs sell well, i was a die hard FF fan but after xii (which wasnt terrible, just couldnt get into the story) and after xiii i wouldnt touch a FF without some research.

i cant believe many FF fans go out and buy these crappy excuses for FF games, so who does?

i find it hard to believe these crappy xiii spin offs sell well, i was a die hard FF fan but after xii (which wasnt terrible, just couldnt get into the story) and xiii i wouldnt touch a FF without some research.

i cant believe many FF fans go out and buy these crappy excuses for FF games, so who does?

Unfortunately they do sell. We remember the golden days. Most kids now have nothing like the gaming age we had, sure they have prettier and more games but none are as good as we used to have as kids, so to them these sub par ff's are amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Trying to give XIII a second go at the moment but it's really really boring. Playing in 30 minute bursts and even then I'm struggling to keep my interest in the game.

• Advertisement

Trying to give XIII a second go at the moment but it's really really boring. Playing in 30 minute bursts and even then I'm struggling to keep my interest in the game.

Honestly it's not worth it. 13-2 was a bad game but compared to 13 it is a masterpiece

so we have xiii, xiii-2, xiii LR, and yet the one game with xiii in it that was announced at the same time as xiii or even before, versus is MIA, square is really fcuked up these days, didnt they just release a great 3ds rpg in japan, bravely default? but theres no plans for localisation

I liked crisis core.

I liked crisis core.

Crisis Core is guilty of everything people moan about FFXIII for and yet they love it. I give up.

crisis core was a spin off not a main FF, havnt played it either btw

Crisis Core is guilty of everything people moan about FFXIII for and yet they love it. I give up.

I disagree with this entirely

>better story
    >less stupid characters apart from the whole 'genesis clones thing'
    >better gameplay
    >much better soundtrack

Advertisement