Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy Beats headphones?

Options
  • 20-12-2012 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Ideally a physical shop in Dublin

Please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭bestleftfull3

bought a pair in henry street the other day work perfect any colour ya want :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Fake or robbed?
    How much?

ahh yeah there fake look fairly close to real though ! 20€€€

Personally myself id have no interest in paying 170 for them or whatever they are !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

ahh yeah there fake look fairly close to real though ! 20€€€

Personally myself id have no interest in paying 170 for them or whatever they are !!

Theyre hardly Beats then are they !!

look exactly like them and similiar sound dunno what the difference is myself .......

comes in box that looks the same too !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Half the price of a pair of Beats is for the logo anyway. Much better headphones can be bought for half the price

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Half the price of a pair of Beats is for the logo anyway. Much better headphones can be bought for half the price

Aye, but when you're buying a present for a brand obsessed teenager...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Vodafone are doing a HTC phone with free beats atm,so are 02 but are charging €100 more.

Your teen will end up with a new phone & headphones.

Advertisement