Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need tiles for my bathroom

• 20-12-2012 11:44am
    Site Banned Posts: 9

hi i am looking for tiles for my bathroom in letterkenny. where is the best place to check??

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 24 Seaney86

You have a couple of different choices, Donegal Tile centre, Global Tiles, MGI Tiles, Right Price Tiles.

All of the above have pretty good ranges but prices can vary massively.

My uncles in the trade and these are his opinions

Donegal Tile Centre: friendly staff, good range but can be on the expensive side. (definatly worth a look)

MGI Tiles: ok staff, average size range, can be expensive and only open certain days

Global Tiles: Staff will ignore you for as long as possible apparently (unless they know you), again can be expensive and sell alot of job lots so be careful of quantities etc

Rite Price Tiles: friendly staff, when their off sale their priced the same as the rest but on sale they usually have good deals. Just wait until a sale.

Out of the above he would try Donegal Tile Centre and Rite Price Tiles first. Usually come in with good prices and usually have good amounts of stock etc.

Happy shopping

• Site Banned Posts: 9 tierney989

was just in 3 of them shops. donegal tile centre is very dear no one would talk to me in global. i got a price in right price tiles for €289 for wall tile border adh and grout is this a good price

Sounds like a pretty good deal. Wait until January and they might knock another few euro off, always worth a try.

Seaney86 wrote: »
    Sounds like a pretty good deal. Wait until January and they might knock another few euro off, always worth a try.

thanks but i need it done over the weekend the man in the shop did say he would take a few more off anyway:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

289 sounds like a very good price. How many yards?

• Advertisement

289 sounds like a very good price. How many yards?

20yards

tierney989 wrote: »
    20yards

Excellent deal there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

tierney989 wrote: »

20yards

That's a great deal. Considering your "average" wall tile is 10 quid a yard plus about 3 bags of adhesive and a bag of grout + borders that's very good!

Advertisement