Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private lessons Cork

Options
  • 20-12-2012 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Could anyone recommend a school for private lessons in Cork? I had a bad fall which prevented me from riding for a while, I've started riding again but my confidence is completely gone so I'd really like a good quality instructor who will be patient with me. I'm in the city area but willing to travel.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Would Churchtown (near Liscarroll) be too far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Blissy

Would Churchtown (near Liscarroll) be too far?
    Ya I am afraid it is. Was wondering does anyone know what hitchmough is like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭dh0011

Well byhookorbycrook, I am living in charleville and plan to learn to drive a motorbike can you send the lad in liscarolls details to me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I think you've posted in the wrong forum, dh.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭dh0011

i think so too thanks convert

• Advertisement
Advertisement