Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group Buy - CZ 452 Trigger kit

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

No sign of anything yet. Hopefully next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭franknrol

any sign dev??

Nothing yet. I'll let ye know once they arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭franknrol

cheers lad:)

I'm surprised that they are not here tbh. When I ordered mine back in November I had it in a week.
    All we can do now is wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

dev110 wrote: »
    I'm surprised that they are not here tbh. When I ordered mine back in November I had it in a week.
    All we can do now is wait.

Did you get a tracking code for the oreder???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭loveta

Just wondering any sign of the trigger kits??

Nothing yet. Dave asked in the post office how long would it take and got a reply of guaranteed delivery in 4-6 weeks.

All we can do is wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭IIIAcHmEdIII

Any updates dev?

I have an email sent to Dave. It will be 6 weeks at the end of this week and will be outside the guaranteed delivery time.

I'm more worried than ye guys as I have a nice bit of money sent with no goods to show for it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

I have an email sent to Dave. It will be 6 weeks at the end of this week and will be outside the guaranteed delivery time.

I'm more worried than ye guys as I have a nice bit of money sent with no goods to show for it :(

Just a thought, have you checked to see if they were pulled on either sides of the sea by homeland security or customs here ?

Going to wait for a reply from Dave first.

Just got a letter in the door saying the springs are being held at the main post office and have to send on an invoice so they can calculate charges :(

Just got a letter in the door saying the springs are being held at the main post office and have to send on an invoice so they can calculate charges :(

They took long enough to send ya the letter

Only arrived with them on the 22nd according to the letter.
    Never thought it would take 7 weeks to get something posted from Canada. Atleast they are in the country now though.

And they have arrived

DSC_0051_zps27230e6a.jpg

Pm's on there way

I'm just after installing my striker spring. They definitely are a stronger spring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

I think you should throw another euro or two onto everybody so as to cover the shipping costs no point in you being stuck with them as we are all still getting a good deal

Ah there is no need but thanks to the lads that have added on something extra.

I will keep the table in the first post up-to-date so you can see how things are progressing.
    Have 3 sent out this evening but missed last collection so should be with you on Friday.

I'll send the next batch out tomorrow at 4ish to make sure you have them for Friday.

I'm off now to try and sleep off this flu and try enjoy my birthday. I'm getting old now :pac:

Next batch sent on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

Dev just as a matter of interest, was it much extra in import duty and VAT after the customs got them?

Mez

Yup was a nice bit.

Still worked out cheaper than normal even with the extra charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭jackdarabbit

received my in the post today .Thanks alot dev . its strange how i took 7 weeks to get from states to here but less then a day with an post , Hopefully get this installed at the weekend , once again thanks alot dev

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Boiled-egg

Thanks Dev. Was waiting for me after work yesterday. Cheers Buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭IIIAcHmEdIII

Thanks dev! my spring arrived today and is already in the rifle! installation was surprisingly simple.

Thanks Dev
    Was on the table once i came home from school. The stricker spring is in and i'l do the trigger on sunday at the range as i have no clue how to chang it :)
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,976 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Mine was here this morning too thanks Dev:)

I looked at it first and thought...'I didnt order a striker spring...then I realised it was the trigger springs on a stick thing:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Kells1

Thanks Dev. Received mine today.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭tommy gun

Got mine today.
    Cheers Dev

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭gearoidol

received thanks you

Advertisement