Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group Buy - CZ 452 Trigger kit

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

4 more sent out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭loveta

Got mine today DEV. thanks for going to all the effort really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

dev110 wrote: »
    4 more sent out

Dev,
    Haven't forgotten you, away on honeymoon for next two weeks, will sort you out when I'm home if that's okay? Sorry again.

E. Fudd wrote: »
    Dev,
    Haven't forgotten you, away on honeymoon for next two weeks, will sort you out when I'm home if that's okay? Sorry again.
    I think you should be thinking of other things rather than a trigger kit :D

Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Got mine in post this morning. Thanks a lot for all the effort

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

As above.

Cheers Dev.

'hdz

Has anyone fitted their kits? How you finding them?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SeeZee

Got mine this morning. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭franknrol

cheers dev, fitted it last night. didn't need a shim as there's no creep in it. fitted the 3rd spring as the two lighter ones didn't pass the bump test. now she's a beauty thanks again lad,

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Kells1

Hi Dev. I fitted the black shim and 2nd strongest spring to my new hmr and the difference it has made is unbelievable. Absolutely no creep with a crisp light trigger. Perfect ! I personally wouldnt chance any of the lighter springs for safety reasons as I do 99% of my shooting in the field. Thanks again much appreciated :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 .220 swift

Hi Dev
    Got mine
    Thanks alot

Hi all ,

I tried to fit my one this morning and the rifle is slam firing with the strongest and lightest spring and the biggest and smallest shims the only thing it tends not to slam fire is when I put back the spring that came with the rifle. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong???

Was there any creep in the trigger before you took it apart?

Was there any creep in the trigger before you took it apart?

Not that I noticed

If you didn't have any creep you won't need any of the shims. Just use the springs to lighten the trigger. Make sure you do a bump test when finished.

If you didn't have any creep you won't need any of the shims. Just use the springs to lighten the trigger. Make sure you do a bump test when finished.

I have done that and she fired on the bump test but when I put the factory spring back in there was no slam fire on the bump. Strange one

Spent 20 min today doing that again and everything is sweet don't know what went wrong the last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,976 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Finally got around to installing my Yodave kit tonight:pac: Ordered a Boyds stock last night so that was what got me moving on it. I went with the second lightest spring and the green shim, it passed a bump test but I'll give it another going over and see if it needs to go up one more spring. The stock spring is like a rock compared to even the heaviest Yodave one, CZ should just throw a kit into every box going out the door:pac:

Better late than never :D

Advertisement