Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valet

Options
  • 20-12-2012 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Does anybody know the story with Dublin Car Valet? They won't return my cheque. I had to cancel a valet because their generator is broken and to do the valet they wanted to use my electric. I stupidly bought the valet online and now they won't answer the phone or return the cheque. I spoke with them twice last week and each time they told me the cheque was in the post. I don't know whether to give them the benefit of the doubt with Christmas post or go to the guards. Has anybody else had any dealings like this with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Have you checked with your bank to see if your cheque has been cashed? If it hasn't then you can put a stop on it.

If they are not providing a service within reasonable conditions, then you should look into a Small Claims Court case. There is no point in going to the Gardaí as this is a civil matter, and they won't get involved.

Advertisement