Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jammies

Options
  • 20-12-2012 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone seen any xmas jammies around for 18 month old boy? I cant find any anywhere, have been to dunnes, tesco, heatons, m&s, next. Preferably not fleecy ones (too warm with grobag) Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Has anyone seen any xmas jammies around for 18 month old boy? I cant find any anywhere, have been to dunnes, tesco, heatons, m&s, next. Preferably not fleecy ones (too warm with grobag) Thanks

Pennys had loads when I was in there a few weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭lounakin

H&M have them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

Hey all,

Was just out and about trying to get some christmas pyjama's for our 2 year old but there aren't any in any of the Dunnes/Penny's/H&M's that we went too!

Can anyone recommend any other shops to check out??

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Hey all,

Was just out and about trying to get some christmas pyjama's for our 2 year old but there aren't any in any of the Dunnes/Penny's/H&M's that we went too!

Can anyone recommend any other shops to check out??
    Got beautiful Christmas Pjs for my son in heatons. So soft. 12 Euro with dressing gown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

Ah Jimmy Snuka! We have a little dressing down for our girl already, just looking for some christmassy pj's. What branch of Heatons were you in? We were in Carrickmines earlier and didn't see anything!

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement