Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel for meeting in Bray / Wiclow

• 20-12-2012 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭

Not familiar with Wicklow so need advice on a suitable hotel to host a small meeting/ drop in day. A hotel with good parking facilities is necessary. Preferably located on a ringroad or access road to either town for handiness.

Don't need much in the way of conference facilities, just wi-fi and tea/coffee.

Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Meathlass wrote: »
    Not familiar with Wicklow so need advice on a suitable hotel to host a small meeting/ drop in day. A hotel with good parking facilities is necessary. Preferably located on a ringroad or access road to either town for handiness.

Don't need much in the way of conference facilities, just wi-fi and tea/coffee.

Anyone any ideas?
    Maybe try the Wilton Hotel (used to be the Ramada) on the Southern Cross Road in Bray. Dead easy to get to.

http://www.wiltonhotelbray.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Or the martello on the seafront

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Any suggestions for Wicklow Town?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Think I've found several suitable locations. Thanks everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,601 ✭✭✭eigrod

Meathlass wrote: »
    Any suggestions for Wicklow Town?

I know you said you've found a few and I'm sure this is one of them, but worth checking out, if not http://www.tinakilly.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement