Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD residences check out and kitchen utensils... ?

Options
  • 20-12-2012 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hello,

I live in a UCD residence and I'm checking-out tomorrow.
    I emailed the staff to know if I can leave stuff like kitchen utensils, coat hangers...etc. in the apartment but they only said I should give it to a charity which is not possible for me now.

Do you know if I can leave that kind of stuff there or will I get fined if I do ?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Are your flatmates sticking around?

If not, go door to door in the building?

If they've told you not to leave it there, you probably shouldn't But if you just want rid of it you can find someone to throw it at.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Aurora2012

My flatmates are leaving too as well as most of my building's residents.

They didn't really tell me not to leave it there but I guess that's what they meant when they said: "give it to a friend or a charity".
    They should have something organised for students since there are a lot of international students that probably have the same problem. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Alkers

What have you got left? I'm only around the corner, could probably take some stuff of your hands?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CommanderC

Aurora2012 wrote: »
    My flatmates are leaving too as well as most of my building's residents.

They didn't really tell me not to leave it there but I guess that's what they meant when they said: "give it to a friend or a charity".
    They should have something organised for students since there are a lot of international students that probably have the same problem. :rolleyes:

Ah come on now. You say you can't get rid of your own rubbish but you expect others to do it ? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I think the ESN ( Exchange/Erasmus Students Network ) in UCD will collect any stuff like that to re distribute to new and incoming Erasmus students.

• Advertisement
Advertisement