Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Wireless Router v BT Voyager 2110

• 20-12-2012 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭

I signed up for broadband several years ago with BT who supplied me with a Voyager 2110 wireless router. In the meantime BT have been taken over here by Vodafone. The Voyager router has served me pretty well but I notice that friends who have taken out a contract with Vodafone more recently have what appear to be newer routers. Are these better (faster, more reliable, more features) than the Voyager? And should I ask Vodafone to change the equipment?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭homer911

I'm sure it depends on the model. I have had awful trouble with the Vodafone Zyxel router and went back to my Voyager 2110 which was much more reliable and better at handlng errors

Advertisement