Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for range near Dublin

• 19-12-2012 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi guys im a female looking to joing a gun club tats close to me im in dublin 8 dont want to travel too far .ive shot a .22 calibre a few times and want to take it up for a hobbie any ideas on gun clubs thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 irish lilly

ok thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,116 ✭✭✭Mech1

hi guys im a female looking to joing a gun club tats close to me im in dublin 8 dont want to travel too far .ive shot a .22 calibre a few times and want to take it up for a hobbie any ideas on gun clubs thanks :)

Contact BRC shooting club, 0851994108 ask for alan, he can give you more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 irish lilly

thanks mech1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭Johnny max

Place outside ballinesloe has clay shooting range
    What about fassaroe range

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Johnny max wrote: »
    Place outside ballinesloe has clay shooting range
    What about fassaroe range

I don't think there's been a range in Fassaroe for quite a while. Any of the lads I've knew that shot there are now in East Coast Shooting Club in Roundwood.

The ranges I've shot in near(ish) Dublin are as follows:

There's also Harbour House, though I've never shot there. I've heard good things about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

That link to east coast shooting club is a dud, takes you to a map of tulsa oklahoma.

Real one here.

http://www.eastcoastshootingclub.com/

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

rowa wrote: »
    That link to east coast shooting club is a dud, takes you to a map of tulsa oklahoma.

Real one here.

http://www.eastcoastshootingclub.com/

Huh, odd. Works for me (still).

I deliberately linked to maps, not the websites of the ranges since the OP doesn't want to travel far. I wasn't just being an asshole about it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

The East Coast link works for me: brings up the location on the the map no bother.

Advertisement