Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Insuring an Iphone bought in America. Please Help!!

• 20-12-2012 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I apologise in advance if this has already been asked but I haven't been able to find any information online.

I got an early Christmas present of an iphone that was brought home from America and I really want to get it insured (or else I'll be afraid to take the damn thing outside the house!) but haven't been able to find an insurance company that will cover it.

Chill and Gadget insurance have both told me that they will only insure phones bought in the UK or Ireland. Has anyone else had this problem or could advise an alternative company that will provide insurance?

Thanks in Advance for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

There is an earlier thread on Insurance in this forum a week or too back.

Advertisement