Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick FC 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Just FYI, Sunday 10th is Mother’s Day. Treat Mammy , bring her to the game with you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Axel Bossekota signs for limerick fc http://www.limerickfc.ie/axel-bossekota-joins-lfc

The club has also received its premier division license so is now officially a premier division team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Glad to see loads of new faces. Only worry is that how long will it take to find his best 11

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

Close enough to a Prem Div xi started v Wexford last night.

Wexford 1-4 Limerick. (Tracy x3, Rainsford)

Onto Scotland next week for Hibs and Dundee Utd. Should have a more settled team by the Cork game. It will take a few league games to fully know where we are however.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Can't wait for the game against Cork. Was going to get a season ticket but haven't got around to learning how to drive properly yet :o - if they were all on Sunday @ 5.15pm it'd suit me down to the ground.

Maire2009 wrote: »
    Can't wait for the game against Cork. Was going to get a season ticket but haven't got around to learning how to drive properly yet :o - if they were all on Sunday @ 5.15pm it'd suit me down to the ground.

just be you and the boys on the field then each week i'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Being linked with Conrad Logan

Iang87 wrote: »
    just be you and the boys on the field then each week i'd say

Ha ha yeah it's a poor time for a game to be fair.

Got a good win over Dundee United today in the friendly 2-1.

Another new signing also.

Jonathan Tiffoney

Www.limerickfc.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

we have enough scottish players now we should try to play in the SPL

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tommullane

Heard there is a few 19s training with seniors. any looking like getting a contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭sleepyman

Michael McMullen is doing a special report on Limerick FC today on Premier League Live on Today FM.The programme starts @ 2 pm.

we are the old foggies from limerick drinking on sunday ?

usual busload of 30 somethings coming up and will again be expecting a nice bit of chat and banter without fecking young fellas throwing shapes and acting the fool.

are you stay on the other side of the river or maybe heading for some nice pints in jj bowles or curragower ?

oh and by the way pre-season friendlies are no match for competative games !!!!

City re playing 5th competative game of season tonight.

We're going to destroy you 1-0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

usual busload of 30 somethings coming up and will again be expecting a nice bit of chat and banter without fecking young fellas throwing shapes and acting the fool.

Ah, you getting confused with the rugby 'fans' :D

I'd say a good few will head to the Ardhu on the Ennis Road. Can get a bit of food there as well as the few pints in.

Supplement in this weekends edition of the Limerick Leader.

554947_10200809247933992_1952518086_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Surely they would open the dugout bar?

Mc Love wrote: »
    Surely they would open the dugout bar?

Dugout, Shannon and Bohs all closed.

Will we still be able to buy the ticket on the way in like we could at Jackman Park or what is the story anyone know?

• Advertisement

Maire2009 wrote: »
    Will we still be able to buy the ticket on the way in like we could at Jackman Park or what is the story anyone know?

Ticket office or ticket booth at Thomond park. Also available at the shop as of today.

Jofspring wrote: »
    Ticket office or ticket booth at Thomond park. Also available at the shop as of today.

Excellent thanks - I won't be down in Limerick until Sunday so great I can just pick it up on the way in :)

Limerick in:

Patrick Nzuzi (Newcastle United)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Was hoping to get in to the match this weekend but with it being moved to Sunday I can't go now :(

Melion wrote: »
    Was hoping to get in to the match this weekend but with it being moved to Sunday I can't go now :(

That's a pity Melion. It will be on RTE 2 from 5 and also there will be live 95fm commentary also.

I really hope the people of limerick come out and support the club and give the new players something to push them on in the big games. There is nothing better than watching a live football match. Over the last ten years I have barely watched a full game on telly because it just can't come near the real deal.

I have to say the local press and radio have been excellent at promoting the new season and the supplement in the leader is a mist for any regular fans and even more so for new fans. It really brings you up to speed of where the clubs are at.

Last nights RTE news had this report on limerick FC

http://www.rte.ie/sport/player/813/375159/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Jofspring wrote: »
    That's a pity Melion. It will be on RTE 2 from 5 and also there will be live 95fm commentary also.

I really hope the people of limerick come out and support the club and give the new players something to push them on in the big games. There is nothing better than watching a live football match. Over the last ten years I have barely watched a full game on telly because it just can't come near the real deal.

I have to say the local press and radio have been excellent at promoting the new season and the supplement in the leader is a mist for any regular fans and even more so for new fans. It really brings you up to speed of where the clubs are at.
    Working until 6 so I will miss it but should be able to catch it on TV, GWAN LIMERICK

I cant wait now only a few days left. Lookling forward to giving Dennis a good welcome back too

Iang87 wrote: »
    I cant wait now only a few days left. Lookling forward to giving Dennis a good welcome back too

still a few pounds overweight but a lot leaner than when he arrived

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

Limerick FC Official Supporters' Club bus to Drogheda Utd. Friday 15th March. Leaving Arthurs Quay Park at 3.30pm. For this trip we are running an 'Open bus' so membership is not needed. Adults E15. U16s E10. 2012 Members can text their name to book a seat. Non members will need to ring us. Our number is 087-1862678. Names must be in by midday Wednesday. Thank you

Advertisement