Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow Card [Aviation and Aircraft]

Options
  • 20-12-2012 7:37pm
    Site Banned Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

I recived a yellow card in the avation and aircraft forum. For been insulted by severial posters without retaliation i have spoke to andy g! with no joy.

Originally Posted by lotusm
    wow what a rant... take a chill pill lady... no need to be getting all upset ...:rolleyes:

my post

"Trying to patronise me? please try better, little childish snide remarks? nothing better?

Do i sound upset i'm on your side! anyway i dont resort to mud trowing like our mayo buddies!

surley you can provide links to any lies i have told? because i dont see any been put forward in this whole thread just cheap shots because knock is not getting what state airports get! despite been so proud of been stand alone? + €10 pax fee money to build and run? but sure we'l forget about all that!

As i said before best of luck knock/ireland west.....etc

BTW why not go the the mighty mayo fund raising who built knock??? rolleyes.png
    Got yellow for that!

in reply to my post
    Originally Posted by mayotom viewpost.gif
    ok forget mud throwing, Simple. you are an idiot, please get back to what was a debate

Originally Posted by intellectual dosser viewpost.gif
    Off topic question - Are you steamin?

Originally Posted by lotusm viewpost.gif
    wow what a rant... take a chill pill lady... no need to be getting all upset ...eek.png

Now why when i have been insulted and made little of do i recive a yellow card? i backed up my facts with links but in a&a forum that dont seem to matter you can make personal statements about anyone you please.

I would like my yellow removed as there is no reason to issue it

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

The two other posters in question also got yellow cards.

There were two previous warnings in the thread to keep things civil which you ignored when you responded by calling a post "childish and snide". The correct course of action would be to report the post and not engage in handbags, which unfortunately you didn't do. The post you responded to wasn't exactly outrageous either but garnered a yellow - so you should have no problem with yours.

Lastly, and I don't know whether the mod took this into account, but your first post came off like a complete rant, and painful to read. I'd suggest spending a bit more time on making your posts readable if you want them to be taken seriously.

If you were the only one who got a yellow, there'd be a case, but you weren't. I'm happy the mods acted consistently. If you want an Admin to examine this further, you can also request this.

Thanks,
    Dades

• Site Banned Posts: 638 ✭✭✭imurdaddy

So as ever different rules for different people! i had not seen the first warning only todays one, but im sorry i'l work on my physic powers

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

imurdaddy wrote: »
    So as ever different rules for different people!
    So different that everyone gets the same treatment?
    imurdaddy wrote: »
    i had not seen the first warning only todays one, but im sorry i'l work on my physic powers
    Reading full threads before posting in them would be a better bet. :)

Advertisement