Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martins filling station bought by Donegal County Council.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

retalivity wrote: »
    nor is anyone ever reprimanded or held accountable.
    Held accountable for what? For buying a property that sits on a potential exit of a roundabout and demolishing it to allow for a new road that will alleviate traffic congestion in the town?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

muffler wrote: »
    Held accountable for what? For buying a property that sits on a potential exit of a roundabout and demolishing it to allow for a new road that will alleviate traffic congestion in the town?
    I'd imagine anyone who gave a full and frank answer would incur a ban due to the highly speculative and potentially libelous nature of such an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

GetWithIt wrote: »
    I'd imagine anyone who gave a full and frank answer would incur a ban due to the highly speculative and potentially libelous nature of such an answer.
    Correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

Such an interesting thread.

So much being said without what is actually being said being said while at the same time, that which is not being said is all that is being said in most of the posts.:D

I need to lie down now.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement