Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

boyds tacticool

• 20-12-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭

lookin for a boyds tacticool stock for my cz 452. i know its a long shot but theres no harm asking.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭franknrol

or even an original cz stock if theres one lying around, any condition as long as its intact. american preferred but not essential

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

franknrol wrote: »
    or even an original cz stock if theres one lying around, any condition as long as its intact. american preferred but not essential

I have an old one it's pretty scratched at the end and under neat it but it's intact

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

franknrol wrote: »

I have the original wooden stock from my 452 conor.

Its in pretty decent shape too from what I can recall!

Its yours if its any use to you!

'hdz

Advertisement