Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice on throw urgently needed.

• 20-12-2012 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

When I got new darts I changed my throw to accommodate the new darts(bit stupid I know) but I'm going to stick to the ones I have been using from the start...I tried to play with my old darts and use my original throw but I cannot get my original throw back and I've got a competition Sunday week!! :O have you guys got any tips on what I should do? Please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Have you looked under your bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Daniel Varian

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Work it out yourself, lock in your elbow, draw the dart back to you eyline, and a good firm release.

No1 can help you with your throw but you, only you know how to throw, and what suits you, so figure it out yourself and the more time you spend on the board fixing it than on boards.ie asking for help will quicken the process up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Drop out of the competition.........gonna take months to fix this

liam7831 wrote: »
    Are you serious? Or being sarcastic I can't tell haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

liam7831 wrote: »

Years even, I'd forget about darts if I were you and take up a different pastime...

Years even, I'd forget about darts if I were you and take up a different pastime...
    Ok lads the sarcasm isn't needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

It's not sarcasm the guys are just messing with you.

Close your eyes for seven or eight throws in a row with your old darts. It might help, it might not.

If that doesn't work ciarraibhoy is right. :D

Advertisement