Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Gifts

Options
  • 21-12-2012 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Do you get more excited about giving gifts to your loved ones rather than receiving presents. I now I do.... What's the general opinion? I love seeing the look on someone's face when they get something they love! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

I much prefer giving gifts than receiving. I finished my gift-buying about a month and a half ago and everything has been wrapped for the past few weeks, and having to wait to give them to people has been horrible! I love seeing people's faces when they open something the love, or had hoped for but thought they'd never get.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Of course it is always lovely to receive a gift but to me it's all about giving. Love to plan what to get, buying it and of course the wrapping is most important!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 AlisonBrown

Yes, it feels very nice when you get gifts but it is awesome when you see people smiling because of your gifts. So I prefer mostly to create handmade things to give someone. You can give handmade cards or handmade gifts for this Christmas(as Christmas is near). This will also show your creativity and don't forget to wrap those gifts very nicely and decoration of cards is important.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Please don't drag up two year old zombie threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement