Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stones in Golden Virginia Pouch

• 21-12-2012 2:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I found 2 stones, like rough crystals, in my 25g pouch of Golden Virginia this evening. I find this very strange, how on earth would these get into the pouch. Have any of you ever come across this? The tobacco isn't any different apart form this :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭kodoherty93

To me it sounds like you thought you brought golden Virginia but in reality it's a counterfeit one. Do they smell or taste any different? Where did you buy it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

To me it sounds like you thought you brought golden Virginia but in reality it's a counterfeit one. Do they smell or taste any different? Where did you buy it?

I bought it in my local shop where I always buy it. No, no funny smell or taste. Last year I bought a counterfeit pouch, on purpose, and I had to throw it away. It looked like seaweed and the smell made my stomach churn, the pouch I bought today is like any regular pouch I buy in the local shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭kodoherty93

That's really weird. Cigarette factories always appear to be spotless and sterile looking on tv. Like the tobacco had to be processed it's weird that stuff still got into it.

I'm sure if you phone up and complain about it and that your a loyal customer they'll give you something

Advertisement