Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Material gift for 2-8 year olds?

Options
  • 21-12-2012 7:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I still have the little relations to find a nice gift for this Christmas and although I've tried in the past to get them nice imaginative toys, they still get lost in the load they get from all the relatives so I wanted to get something that wasn't material so to speak.

Problem is, ages 3, 5 and 8, and two mammy's between them so organising a day out between 2 families will be tricky I guess so for me to "book" something with a specific date and time won't really work and would have a good chance of being missed due to any number of eventualities.

Would anyone have any suggestions for a gift that they could all go somewhere suitable and enjoyable for each of them, say a daily pass for a swimming pool, which you could just walk in any time during opening hours without a pre-booking, but not a swimming pool as that would make it even more difficult to organise, so somewhere they wouldn't need a change of clothes for etc. Anywhere besides the Zoo for ethical reasons :) South Dublin/Wicklow area.

Any feedback appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

http://www.vikingsplash.com

Viking Splash tour

The kids get a Viking helmet, head out on the Liffey and get to scream at random pedestrians and watch them jump :D

Fun for all

edit, it's closed until February

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I always smile when that drives by me :) Nice suggestion, thanks!

Advertisement