Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best smartphone/iphone 4s or google nexus 4 or motorola razr or samsung galaxy s3

Options
  • 21-12-2012 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

HI,
    I have an Apple Iphone 3Gs, screen is cracked. thinking of getting it fixed, selling it and upgrading.
    I use mine for browsing the net on the go (have an Asus tablet at home), games(all kinds), & some apps, a few photos and phone calls.

These seem to be the best rated phones from quick googling- iphone 4s, google nexus 4, motorola razr samsung galaxy s3.

Is there any specific sites that give good comparisions between the phones?
    I know they're all fairly similar but does any particular smartphone stand out from the crowd & why?

cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,990 ✭✭✭✭listermint

GSM arena is a great site.

If it was me id get the Nexus 4. It smashes the rest of them tbh. (google updates etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Have a look on youtube for comparison videos, there's heaps of them there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f70z6bLyoTY

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

What about a Galaxy Note 2? If you think you can handle it

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I have a Galxay Note and love it. Other phones feels like toys in my hand now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

griffdaddy wrote: »
    What about a Galaxy Note 2? If you think you can handle it

my friend has one, hes 6 foot and average build and people still laugh out loud when he taskes it out in pubs, its ridiculous. andre the giant might be able to pull it off but thats about it

• Advertisement
Advertisement